Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||16|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.2|
|Accessories Included:||Dust Brush/Upholstery Tool Combo Tool|
|Controls on Handle:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||10|
|Features:||Asthma & Allergy Friendly, Bagless, Lightweight|
|Number of Amps:||11|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||0|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Automatic|
|Suction Type:||Straight suction|
|Other Features:||Multi-Angled floor nozzle, edge grabber|
|Attachment Type(s):||Dusting brush/crevice tool combo|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||9|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||2|
|Total Attachments Included:||2|
|Belt Item Number:||02053013000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Bagless Compact Canister Vacuum - Lightweight
Versatile and compact, this Kenmore bagless canister vacuum is light and easy to use. Cleaning floors, carpets, and rugs is simple with its bagless canister and retractable cord, and the transparent dust bin shows you exactly when it's time to empty the canister. Its compact size makes it easy to lift and store, while its 360-degree swivel hose and cyclonic design give you all the cleaning power you'd expect from a Kenmore vacuum.
- The Edge Grabber keeps powerful suction at the edge of the nozzle so it can pull dirt from floors and carpeting all the way to the baseboards, for a full clean on the first pass.
- The unique multi-angled floor nozzle offers a wide array of cleaning positions, so you can get the same deep clean in tight spaces and corners that you do in wide open areas.
- The 360-degree swivel hose eliminates twisting and tangling, so you have the flexibility you need for a deep clean in any direction.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The built-in Bagless Canister gathers dirt in an easy-to-empty chamber that saves you the cost of replacement bags.
- Built to eliminate the trouble and tangle of rolling up the cord by hand, the retractable cord mechanism engages with the push of a button, wrapping up the job in seconds.
Added on May 28, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
For a little vac, this one has a lot of suction. With a hairy dog in the household, this vac sets out most of the time for a daily use. Since it is little, it is not a problem to be out. The handle can extend a long way and the swivel head gets flat to get way under the beds. Very handy to have.
i was pretty happy when i bought this new. even though it only really sucked up stuff when pulling and not pushing it. BUT after the warranty was up ..like 13 months in, that sucker stopped sucking. it can't even pick up EMPTY BIRD FOOD SEEDS anymore.(is there anything lighter than that??) i'm faster picking it up by hand. so annoying and i don't know why i didnt throw it out yet.
North Las Vegas, NV
I bought for my carpeted stairs and was very disappointed. Very little suction, cord is only 5ft, wand is only 5ft. Kept it because it gets dog hair off tile flooring, no more broom and dustpan in my 2700 sq ft home! Save your money and get a higher powered canister, that can do carpet and flooring, I will have to buy different unit for stairs.
Light weight, that's a big necessity for me. Very simple design. The only complaint I have is the floor piece doesn't have a spinning brush to get deep in carpets. However it does seem to clean them. On a side note I have a small house with two carpeted rooms, three tiled rooms and one with hardwood
I thought this vac was very nice. Powerful and got along edges and in corners fantasticly compared to most vac I have worked with. Downfall of this product. It did not do carpets well at all...very disappointing. I would highly recommend for wood floors, vinyl etc...
Cedar Creek, TX
I bought this a few months ago and by the second usage I knew I'd made a big mistake. The canister is difficult to clean and the debris goes everywhere; plus I need to use a second vacuum to get the short cat hairs unclogged from the filter--the little brush that comes with the cleaner does not clean it at all. About every three or four strokes the hose part separates from the wand and it hurts very badly when it hits your leg! No matter how secure I think it is, it still comes apart. Plus the retractable cord has a mind of it's own and will only retract when it feels like it. The dust attachment folds up and down and doesn't secure into place, so when I dusted yesterday it decided to fold down without my knowing and scratched my TV! I am online right now looking for a new cleaner...
I love this little vacuum cleaner. Its small and easy to use and store in my 1 bedroom apartment. It also works well on hardwood floors and swivels around furniture. I'm really pleased with the way it cleans up dust and dog hair, and I love emptying the canister, no more vacumm cleaner bags!