Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||16|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.2|
|Accessories Included:||Dust Brush/Upholstery Tool Combo Tool|
|Controls on Handle:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bagless|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||10|
|Number of Amps:||11|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||0|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Automatic|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Suction Type:||Straight suction|
|Other Features:||Multi-Angled floor nozzle, edge grabber|
|Attachment Type(s):||Dusting brush/crevice tool combo|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||9|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||2|
|Total Attachments Included:||2|
|Belt Item Number:||02053013000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Bagless Compact Canister Vacuum - Lightweight
Versatile and compact, this Kenmore bagless canister vacuum is light and easy to use. Cleaning floors, carpets, and rugs is simple with its bagless canister and retractable cord, and the transparent dust bin shows you exactly when it's time to empty the canister. Its compact size makes it easy to lift and store, while its 360-degree swivel hose and cyclonic design give you all the cleaning power you'd expect from a Kenmore vacuum.
- The Edge Grabber keeps powerful suction at the edge of the nozzle so it can pull dirt from floors and carpeting all the way to the baseboards, for a full clean on the first pass.
- The unique multi-angled floor nozzle offers a wide array of cleaning positions, so you can get the same deep clean in tight spaces and corners that you do in wide open areas.
- The 360-degree swivel hose eliminates twisting and tangling, so you have the flexibility you need for a deep clean in any direction.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The built-in Bagless Canister gathers dirt in an easy-to-empty chamber that saves you the cost of replacement bags.
- Built to eliminate the trouble and tangle of rolling up the cord by hand, the retractable cord mechanism engages with the push of a button, wrapping up the job in seconds.
Added on May 28, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this a few months ago and by the second usage I knew I'd made a big mistake. The canister is difficult to clean and the debris goes everywhere; plus I need to use a second vacuum to get the short cat hairs unclogged from the filter--the little brush that comes with the cleaner does not clean it at all. About every three or four strokes the hose part separates from the wand and it hurts very badly when it hits your leg! No matter how secure I think it is, it still comes apart. Plus the retractable cord has a mind of it's own and will only retract when it feels like it. The dust attachment folds up and down and doesn't secure into place, so when I dusted yesterday it decided to fold down without my knowing and scratched my TV! I am online right now looking for a new cleaner...
I love this little vacuum cleaner. Its small and easy to use and store in my 1 bedroom apartment. It also works well on hardwood floors and swivels around furniture. I'm really pleased with the way it cleans up dust and dog hair, and I love emptying the canister, no more vacumm cleaner bags!
So glad to have a canister vac cleaner that does not need bags. Often trying to find bags for a sweeper a year or 2 after purchase is impossible. Now I don't have to worry about it. Love the telescoping wand and the sweeper head is amazing at cleaning up everything. It does a great job on pet hair and everyday dirt and dust. So very glad to have this Kenmore in our home
i purchased this vacuum from **** ,its new, but the problem is the way its made ,all the dust goes directly on to the inside filter and it clogs with in 3 minutes,i guess that you cant pick up dusting powder with this model , that is what clogged the filter ,3 teaspoons of dusting powder , there was nothing else on the floor . i had to stop the vacuum ,take it apart and ,clear the inside filter, if it cant pick up 3 teaspoons of dust ,what good is that ?, the problem is that the vacuum is made so the dust goes directly to the filter and sticks to it , maybe you can pick up small pebbles or something that does not stick to the accordian filter inside ,but good luck, i just wasted money, dont buy this vacuum , look for one that is made differently,this one SUCKS, not in a good way
I can do all my hard to get places and do my blinds along with my ceiling fans. I am a shut in due to serious lung disease caused by pesticide poisoning. I am allergic to dust/mites & animal dander, which affects my lungs & it's not good for my health issues for I need a dust free home. This cute & easy care vacuum gets all the dust/cat hair & even drapes. I vacuum my bed as well. I am so happy with it I feel like yelling it from the roof top. It is handsome & moves around my little house with such ease. Maintenance to empty the canister is a breeze. I just wanted to thank Sears for the great deal I got on it with ************* & my rewards points The Price is right for sure thanks so much sincerely your customer
This vacuum does have great suction, maneuvers good, but has 2 serious flaws. I, the handle WILL NOT stay on, I don't care how hard you shove it in, it will not stay. Today it flew apart and the metal part cut a gash in my shin. The other thing is the design of the canister. It it very hard to get the dirt out, you actually have to have a whisk broom to get it out. The plastic part around the filter flops in your way, making it even harder to empty.
This vacuum does a great job of cleaning bare floors. I use it often on my laminate floors and it works perfect for this type of floor. Reviewers who are using it on carpeting and don't like it have simply bought the wrong type of vacuum. This vacuum does have four flaws that keep it from being a 5-star vacuum, they are: 1) the wand needs to be about six inches longer - I'm not that tall and the wand feels too short, 2) the electric cord is about five feet too short and it won't reach across my 16' living room, 3) the hose handle needs a clip to secure the metal wand because it has fallen out and landed on my toe, and 4) the big grey buttons for the cord and the power switch should be different colors because I'm always pushing the wrong one!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.