Kenmore Bagged Extra-Suction Canister Vacuum CleanerItem# 02024196000 | Model# 24196
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||16|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||14.0|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Filter Type:||Micro Filtration|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice, Dusting|
|Bag Item Number:||02053278000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum - Superior Cleaning
Cleaning floors and furniture is now a simple process with the Kenmore Progressive canister vacuum. A 2-motor system, retractable cord storage, Stair Grip and variable speed settings make carpet and bare floor cleaning a cinch. This vacuum's true HEPA filter keeps pet dander and dust out of the air so you can breathe easy. From the 7-foot hose that swivels 360 degrees and reaches the highest surfaces to the Horsehair dusting brush for fine wooden furniture and floors, this vacuum has the tools to get the job done.
- Powerful suction pulls dirt from deep within carpeting, rugs and upholstery, while providing enough airflow to make cleaning hard surfaces a breeze.
- The 360-degree swivel hose eliminates twisting and tangling, so you have the flexibility you need for a deep clean in any direction.
- The LED electronic indicator lets you know when the dust bag is full or the hose is clogged, so you can fix it quickly and get back to cleaning.
- Ideal for all types of cleaning, the variable speed control lets you adjust the vacuuming speed based on the amount of dust and dirt you're picking up.
- Designed to slip easily into tight spaces, the crevice tool rapidly cleans cracks, corners and in-between couch cushions, while the brush tool lightly agitates dirt from surfaces.
Added on April 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is really easy to move around. It's not very loud, but has really good suction. It has a really long cord, and is easy to put away. It's great value for the money. It can roll upright or laying down. It's good for carpet and hardwood floors. The power button is big and easy to hit. The auto retract cord feature is good - means you don't have to wrap cord around. It has nice components to clean furniture. I would recommend this vacuum cleaner.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Not sure why, but the suction is not as strong as I was hoping for. I did use it on some dry wall dust and had to change the bag to get the suction back. Hopefully that will fix the issue.
Great value for the price. Perfect for tile, hardwood floors. no beater bar which means no carpet cleaning, but that's ok for price and makes it lighter to carry.
Tipp City, OH
Nice little canister vac. I wish the wand was a bit longer but the little thing can suck up cat hair very well. Got it on half-price sale so I am quite content.
Boca Raton, FL
it is very cheap, however, you get what you pay for. The floor brush started falling off after a couple of months already because the swivel bushing on the floor brush is very poorly manufactured. You can't replace it without replacing the entire floor brush. I made the same experience with another kenmore vacuum. Of course, the replacement floor brush is expensive so it's not really worth it because the new one only lasts a few months as well before falling off. Very frustrating. In addition, the suction leaves a lot to be desired and the motor had an unpleasant smell from the beginning. Should have returned it as long as I could...
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.