Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Freezer Capacity:||Less than 10 cu. ft.|
|Height w/Door Closed (In.):||34.25|
|Height w/Door Open (In.):||55.32|
|Overall Capacity (Cu Ft):||8.8|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Defrost Water Drain:||Yes|
|Freezer Interior Light:||Yes|
|Number of Storage Baskets:||2|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||294|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 8.8 cu. ft. Chest Freezer - Safe Storage
If you're looking to combine style with function for your food storage needs, the Kenmore black chest freezer 1694 fits the bill. With 8.8 cubic feet of storage space, it holds up to 308 pounds of food, making it ideal for your next bulk shopping trip or storing your freshly-grown produce. Accidental food loss will no longer be a concern thanks to the convenient alarm that flashes and sounds when your freezer's temperature has dropped too low, and its external power light will always let you know it's still working. This chest freeze also offers Lift-Out Baskets that keep your frequently used foods at hand, and a secure lock to keep little hands safe.
- A spacious interior means better organization, easier access and more storage options, which makes this freezer perfect for pizzas, ice cream, fish, meats and bulk buys.
- Lift-out baskets keep smaller, daily necessities within reach to simplify storage and make it easy to move when it’s time to reach deep.
- An integrated security lock increases safety, helps deter theft and ensures a tight seal for a consistently cool storage environment that saves energy.
- Bright interior lighting provides clear visibility that helps you find food, ingredients, treats and more quickly.
- A bright exterior power light lets you know at a glance whether your freezer is working or not, helping ensure your food stays safe and cold.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love it! It can fit big pizza boxes. Easy to get into. Matches the decor of my kitchen. I can store a lot of frozen food in it. And I love the lock for when the grandchildren come!
Mission Viejo, CA
We bought this freezer to increase our available freezer space. We had a 5 cu ft Kenmore for over 15 years and it still is running, but we needed more space. This one did the job (we buy whole chickens when they are on sale and that takes a lot of space). We read the reviews and can see that it will dent if you put things on it. We checked it out and we will be careful with putting things on top of it. FYI, it was light enough that we could pick it up in our pickup truck and bring it home, saving the delivery charge.
Amazing freezer. Runs quietly, has an alarm if temp goes too low, beautiful design inside and out. Fits perfectly in our space. If you are eyeing this freezer, you won't be sorry if you buy!
initially we thought it wasn't big enough because of the size, but as soon as it was in it's place and transferred all of the food there was plenty of space and then some. We like the temp alarm which helps us remember to close the door once it's been open too long. And the biggest like of the design is the ease of access to the compressor. It is on the side which has more "breathing room" (longer life span) and being able to do some maintenance on it when needed without calling someone.
I love this space it has I can put alot of food. It also doesn't take up much space my kitchen is small but no problem with this one.Great 1.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.