Kenmore 70-pt. Dehumidifier w/ Water Pump ENERGY STAR®Item# 04254571000 | Model# MDK70AEN1BA9B
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bucket Capacity (pints):||12.68|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Bucket Full Sensor:||Yes|
|Built in Timer:||Yes|
|Drain Hose Connectable:||Yes|
|Filter Type:||Washable filter|
|Master On/Off Switch:||Yes|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Power and Performance:|
|CFM on High Speed:||188|
|Noise Level on High Speed (db):||56|
|Number of Fan Speeds:||2|
|Pint Removal per 24 hrs.:||70|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Make your space more comfortable, reduce the risk of mold and prevent stored items from mildewing with the Kenmore dehumidifier 54571. This model features an external pump kit that lifts water vertically into sinks, drains and out windows. It removes up to 70 pints of water from large wet areas daily. This Kenmore dehumidifier has convenient and time-saving features, such as electronic controls, a bucket-full sensor, a built-in timer, and casters.
- Energy Star certified, save more on energy bills for humidity removal
- 2 fan speeds - normal or turbo, for more flexible humidity control
- Removable & washable filters make it simple to keep the air clean and cool
- 24 hour timer
- Check air filter reminder will alert you after 250 hours of use to clean the filter
- Comfort Dehumidifying Mode - the unit will automatically control the room humidity in a comfortable range of 40% - 50%
Added on March 08, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I would rate it excellent if your hose was flexible so as one could enable it easier and anchor it easier. The product itself is suburb and very easy to operate and adjust. I would definitely recommend it to any one.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Bought this last November. Continually iced up in August. Sent in for warranty repair. After three weeks, warranty repair service still has not received the numerous parts to repair the dehumidifier. After talking with them it appears that it is the whole inside of the dehumidifier is garbage. Daughter has a cheep Gold Star been working fine for five years
This dehumidifier took the musty smell out of my basement in just one day. The pump feature is really what we were looking for. We only have to empty the unit once a week. It pumps directly into the slop sink. It also has a gravity drain option.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.