Kenmore 7.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ Sanitize Cycle - WhiteItem# 02668102000 | Model# 68102
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Depth with Door Closed (in.):||30|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||52.3|
|Dryer Interior Size:||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||43.875|
|Height to Top of Control Panel:||43.875|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||30.5|
|Shipping Height (in.):||44.7|
|Shipping Width (in.):||31.1|
|Dryer Power Source:||220/240V Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||30 amps|
|Setup and Venting:|
|Venting (facing dryer):||Bottom, Back (Standard)|
|Vent Kit:||Internal Kit 49610 from searspartsdirect.com|
|Check Lint Screen Light:||No|
|Dryer Door Access:||Reversible|
|Includes Dry Rack:||No|
|Number of Dryness Levels:||5|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Remote Diagnostics:||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Stackable with Matching Unit:||No|
|Temperatures Control:||SmartDry Ultra Technology|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Dry Cycles:||Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Delay Start Option:||No|
|Timed Dry Option:||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit:||N/A|
|Matching Washer Model:||28102|
Ratings & Reviews
The Kenmore® 68102 electric dryer features SmartDry Ultra Technology that adjusts time and temperature to prevent over drying and shrinking. It uses 2 advanced temperature monitors and 2 moisture sensors while providing the gentlest clothing care*, so even your most delicate items stay looking new.
The white Kenmore 6810 dryer includes a Sanitize cycle that uses high heat temperatures to eliminate up to 99.9% of common household bacteria.** It’s perfect for sanitizing items like bedding and children’s clothing. The Wrinkle Guard® option will tumble clothes periodically for up to 150 minutes after the dryer cycle has ended to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Smart Dry Technology uses advanced sensors that adjust the interior temperature to remove the moisture from your fabrics and ensure dry clothes and linens without overheating.
- Tumbling clothes periodically after the dry cycle is complete, Wrinkle Guard keeps fabrics fresh and smooth longer, so you can empty the dryer on your schedule.
- From piles of clothes to big fluffy comforters, this dryer delivers plenty of space, so you can tumble, freshen and restore more in fewer loads.
- QuietPak™ sound insulation absorbs both vibrations and sound for quieter operation from the beginning to end of cycle.
*Compared to dryers with SmartDry and SmartDry Plus Technology.
** Tested per NSF® Protocol P154.
Added on October 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I have had this for about a week now and it seems to be really good. Nice and big, easier to get clothes in and out of than my old "front loader" and much bigger. Door glass is hard to see through even with light on. Dries pretty fast too on normal cycle
This dryer is absolutely FABULOUS. Clothes get dry in 1/2 the time I was used to. Very quite and easy to learn how to use and set for what type of clothes/towels/bedding that is being loaded.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.