|Depth with Door Closed (in.):||30.3|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||51.4|
|Dryer Interior Size:||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||36|
|Height to Top of Control Panel:||36|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||38.388|
|Shipping Height (in.):||28.562|
|Shipping Width (in.):||31.687|
|Cord Length (ft.):||5|
|Exterior Features:||3 cycle status indicators|
|Dryer Power Source:||110/120V Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||30 amps|
|Setup and Venting:|
|Venting (facing dryer):||Back (Standard)|
|Vent Kit:||No kit, standard 4" venting|
|Check Lint Screen Light:||No|
|Dryer Door Access:||Reversible|
|Includes Dry Rack:||No|
|LP Conversion:||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number:||38239|
|Number of Dryness Levels:||4|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Remote Diagnostics:||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Stackable with Matching Unit:||Yes|
|Temperatures Control:||Max, High, Medium, Low, Air Fluff|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Drum Material:||Painted metal|
|Dry Cycles:||Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Cool Down Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Delay Start Option:||No|
|Timed Dry Option:||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit:||02610050000|
|Matching Washer Model:||41122|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Gas Dryer - Optimal Drying
With multiple cycles, temperature settings and additional options, the Kenmore gas dryer 9112 gives your clothes a completely customized drying experience. For delicate loads, an air-dry setting keeps your clothes safe from heat-related shrinking while a low-agitating cycle minimizes friction and wear from the painted steel tumbler. For bigger loads, a bulk/bedding cycle can easily accommodate comforters, blankets, and even washable winter coats. To give your clothes the optimal drying each time, the Auto Dry cycle uses Sensor Dry technology to gauge moisture levels and adjust drying times for a perfectly dry load.
- Tumbling clothes periodically after the dry cycle is complete, Wrinkle Guard keeps fabrics fresh and smooth longer, so you can empty the dryer on your schedule.
- Auto dry cycles use an integrated thermostat to control temperatures and sense when fabrics are dry to help eliminate heat damage and take the guesswork out of drying.
- Medium range capacity gives this dryer the power of some bigger machines, allowing it to deliver features that fluff, finish and dry your fabrics to perfection.
- Thru back standard venting you can vent to the right or you can vent down.
Added on October 03, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.