Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Freezer Capacity:||Less than 10 cu. ft.|
|Height w/Door Closed (In.):||34.4|
|Height w/Door Open (In.):||44.0|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||32.50 x 37.20 x 22.70|
|Overall Capacity (Cu Ft):||7.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Defrost Water Drain:||Yes|
|Freezer Interior Light:||No|
|Number of Storage Baskets:||1|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|Compressor Noise Level (dB.):||0|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||250|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer - Compact Design with Surprising Storage
The 7.0 cu. ft. compact Kenmore chest freezer 1270 gives you additional room for frozen food without taking up a lot of space; at just 32 in. tall, its a good choice for smaller living spaces such as apartments. It has a removable wire basket to store items that don't stack well or that you use often.
- Mechanical temperature adjustment delivers quick, easy climate control across a wide range with just a twist
- A bright exterior power light lets you know at a glance whether your freezer is working or not, helping ensure your food stays safe and cold
- A convenient removable wire basket gives you fingertip convenience for storing smaller items
- A defrost drain conveniently removes water and saves you from straining to reach the bottom of the freezer
Added on June 04, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this freezer for our son and daughter-in-law when they bought a house. It's a perfect freezer for them. Quality construction and great value.
I have always thought that Kenmore was a great brand but I doubt that now. I had purchased a chest freezer just over two years ago. About three weeks ago I went to get something out of it and it was no longer working. All of my food was spoiled and had been like that for almost 2 weeks even though the light on the outside was still on indicating that it was working. I did have a two year warranty but unfortunately I was just over the two year mark. Purchase this freezer with caution.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.