Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Depth with Door Closed (in.):||28.0|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||50.75|
|Dryer Interior Size:||6.0 cu.ft. - 6.9 cu.ft.|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||43.375|
|Height to Top of Control Panel:||43.375|
|Dryer Power Source:||Gas|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Setup and Venting:|
|Venting (facing dryer):||Back (Standard)|
|Check Lint Screen Light:||No|
|Dryer Door Access:||Reversible|
|Includes Dry Rack:||No|
|LP Conversion:||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number:||49572A|
|Number of Dryness Levels:||3|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Remote Diagnostics:||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Stackable with Matching Unit:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Dry Cycles:||Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle|
|Cycle Status Lights:||No|
|Delay Start Option:||No|
|Timed Dry Option:||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit:||N/A|
|Matching Washer Model:||20022|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 6.5 cu. ft. Gas Dryer - Convenient Drying Cycles
To save on energy costs and to preserve the life of your clothes, the Kenmore gas dryer 7140 uses minimal power to deliver maximum performance. Auto Dry settings automatically shut the power off when clothes are dry, saving your clothes from excessive heat exposure and saving you money. The 6.5 cu. ft. of capacity easily accommodates bulky loads of towels or blankets, while the air-dry settings gently tumble dry delicates and knits.
- Auto dry cycles use an integrated thermostat to control temperatures and sense when fabrics are dry to help eliminate heat damage and take the guesswork out of drying.
- Air-only dry cycles reduce heat damage to delicate fabrics while evaporating moisture and gently tumbling them dry.
- A small footprint makes this dryer an easy fit for apartments, basements and starter homes, while solid performance delivers the same drying you’d expect from larger machines.
- An integrated side-swing reversible dryer door helps you customize your laundry room by positioning the door to open closest to the washer for faster loading and more convenience.
Added on April 14, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
La Verne, CA
We bought the dryer and 3 minths later it broke,Sears came out and fixed it then 5 months later they came out and replaced thermo-fuse again,thermostat-again,gas controller,then 5 months later it caught on fire,almost lost the garage and everything it it(lucky we were at home),Sears told me it was out of warranty(13 months).Just got the runaround from the customer service people and the rest.I'v been buying stuff from Sears for 30 years and never again..Poor quality(South Korean made)..Sears has lost a 30 years customer..Stay away from it...
Well, we bought this dryer on Black Friday. We were impressed by the price of this dryer. I'm actually impressed w/ the quality of the dryer and the size of the drum. Hopefully the dryer holds up!!
we allway purchase Kenmore brand from sears we think that this is one of the best brands in the market we never will purchase something difierent that kenmore thank you for making a real good machine
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.