Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||16 x 7 x 7.5|
|General Warranty:||2 Years|
|Blender Type:||Countertop blender|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Pitcher/Work Bowl Material:||Glass|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Has Pulse Option:||Yes|
|Number of Speeds:||5|
|Power and Performance:|
Ratings & Reviews
- Make a healthy smoothie for breakfast or a yummy milkshake for a snack-and do it fast with the Kenmore stainless steel 6-speed blender
- The blender's dial controls let you choose from among six speeds, including a pulse control option that lets you crush ice
- 56-ounce glass measuring pitcher
- Removable stainless steel blade
- Materials: Glass, stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 7.5"
- Weighs 7.9 pounds
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Two-year warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I recently purchased this blender and have been using it almost everyday. I've been making smoothies, salsa and yes, even a few frozen cocktails :) It's been mixing things great (much better than my old blender) and does a good job crushing ice for smoothies and other frozen drinks. Sometimes I get a small chunk of ice in it that didn't blend, but they have been small. My old blender (a $20 off-brand model from my college days) left big chunks of ice and had a plastic pitcher. This has a heavier glass pitcher that holds more, is wider and is easier to clean. My favorite thing to make right now is restaurant quality salsa. It blends the tomatoes and onions perfectly. I don't like chunky salsa, so this powerful bender really is working out for me.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is not a blender, blender blends food, this one only stirs, even soft bananas or blueberries after good 5 min of blending was still in chunks. It was time when "Kenmore" brand means something, not anymore. Also the return is a hassle, I will never buy at Sears again.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.