Kenmore 55 gal. Tall 6-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232656000 | Model# 32656
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||55 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||20.5|
|Tank Height (In.):||60.25|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||6 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||61|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4879|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 32656 55-gallon electric water heater has a glass-lined electric water heater to help prevent corrosion, Lineguard™ elements that resist lime buildup and foam insulation to prevent heat loss.
A 55-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 3- to 4-person household with typical to above-average water use.
- Energy-efficient foam insulation prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 6-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank and anode rod protect the inside of the tank from corrosion
- Two Lineguard™ elements last longer and have superior resistance to line buildup; the lower handles typical demand, while the extra responds to heave demand
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased 4/2013, in June of this year it won't heat water past lukewarm, called sears wanted $250 to check heating elements, then had to had for parts, but not service IF i guessed right. Now need to replace heating elements again and they are no longer available for this heater, that is not even 2 years old. I am buying a new hot water heater, not a SEARS or KENMORE, very disappointed in their appliances now, not sure why but quality is no longer there.
Saint Augustine, FL
When you need to replace your hot water heater generally timing is essential. I priced all the local suppliers and this was the best product for the price and it was in stock. It has standard connections and installed easily. Thank you sears.
We hauled the water heater because they want $70.00 just to deliver. Installed it properly and it didn't work. Had an electrician come out and check it. Everything was installed correctly. He checked the thermostat and it didn't work. There was no way I was going to drain it and take it back, or call Sears repair and wait until they could get someone out. I had already been with out hot water for 2 days. The electrician got it going for me.
Silver Spring, MD
Hopefully it will last longer than 6 years but at this price range and the simplicity of changing it out, and the fact that mine is installed in a place that it wont destroy my house if it leaks, If I get 6 years I'll consider it a good investment.
After my Kenmore 20+ year old hot water heater ceased to function, I knew I had to get a new Kenmore hot water heater. It only took a short time until I had hot water again! There have been no problems with the new heater, and I actually think the new heater works better than the old one did. We have a large household and we would run out of hot water quite often. With the new heater we have not yet run out of hot water.
Kenmore hot water heaters last longer than their warranty. If it's a 6 year heater it will last 12 years. At Sears they always have someone to install or deliver your product without a high added cost.
Installation was very easy and it has been working like a charm for two weeks. Easy to adjust the factory set thermostats. Lots of hot water despite 3 people taking showers plus a dishwasher and washer.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.