Kenmore 50 gal. 6-Year Tall Natural Gas Water Heater w/ Power Vent ENERGY STAR®Item# 04233136000 | Model# 33136
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Capacity and Flow:_UP|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||96|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||55.9|
|Tank Capacity:||50 gal.|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Gas Inlet Size:||1/2 in.|
|Height to Gas Connection (In.):||14.25|
|Height to Vent Hood (In.):||69.75|
|Height to Water Connection (In.):||58.75|
|Required Vent Size:||3 in. or 4 in.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||22|
|Tank Height (In.):||58.75|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||10100|
|Heat Trap Fittings:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Low NOx Burner:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Relief Valve Included:||Temperature and Pressure|
|Parts Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Power and Performance:|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas|
|Gas Input (btu/hr):||50000|
|Heating Range (deg F.):||110-155|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||80|
|Minimum Operating Pressure (psi.):||40|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 33136 50-gallon natural gas water heater features power venting, so it doesn't require a chimney. It features foam insulation for energy efficiency and a glass-lined steel tank with an anode to protect against corrosion.This 50-gal. Kenmore water heater has an energy-saving ignition system, so there’s no pilot light. It also has a self-diagnostic control system.
A 50-gallon natural gas water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 5 or more person household with typical water use.
See what local rebates are available for this water heater.
California residents: If you live in an air quality management district that requires a low-emission water heater, click to see all water heaters that meet local requirements. Districts include Bay Area, Sacramento Metro, San Joaquin Valley, Santa Barbara, South Coast (most of LA county), Ventura County and Yolo-Solano. Click for a searchable ZIP code list. For help, call 800-549-7853.
- Requires no chimney; the power vent vents up to 120 feet through the wall or roof
- Perfect for conversion from electric to gas water heating
- Energy-saving hot surface ignition system; no standing pilot
- Requires a 120V grounded power supply
- Glass-lined steel tank with an anode rod for tank protection
- 2-inches of R16 energy-efficient foam insulation
- Factory-installed temperate and pressure relief value
- 55 gallons-per-hour recover rate
- 6 year limited tank and parts warranty and 1-year labor warranty
Added on August 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Eaton Rapids, MI
I bought this water heater to get away from an electric one. It took a lot more work to install it with running new gas lines and popping a hole out the house for a vent but it was worth it. It seems to be very efficient so far. It uses less electricity than a 60W light bulb while it runs.
Married with 3 kids and the water seems to keep up with the showers, laundry and dish washer. We had a 80 gallon electric water heater and was surprised that this 50 gallon tank kept up. The only sound we can hear is from the fan and it is not loud enough to bother us. We have owned this for 2 months and have not had any issues. The water can get extremely hot, we had to turn it down.
Had to order the water heater online and it was here in two days. The online person I order from made this transaction fast and easy. The water heater was very easy to install.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.