Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - BlackItem# 02294249000 | Model# 94249
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.5" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.8|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5kW @ 240V / 12kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||Two 6" 1200W; 9" 3200W; 12"/9"/6" triple 3000W/2000W/1200W; 100W warm zone|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Electric Range - More Even Baking
The Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. electric range 9424 offers faster cooktop heating with 5 heating elements that can easily be adjusted for different sized pots and pans. The Turbo Boil Flex feature brings water to a boil more quickly than traditional elements, while the warming zone allows you to simmer and keep cooked food warm until ready to serve. The spacious oven unit features more even and consistent baking with its true convection style heating method, using a fan and hidden element to cycle hot air through the whole space. A variable broiler lets you capture that perfect brown for meats and veggies.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had to buy a new stove when in an accident the glasstop on my old stove I had for 10 years got shattered. Was not happy about purchasing a new range but cost of repairs just did not make it feasible to repair. So hence, a new range. I absolutely love this new range. Read the complaints about the noise of convection oven but is not loud to me. As I am writing this it is running and I can barely hear a hum. Started not to buy it because of this but thought I would take a chance being as it was the only on with a warmer drawer which I wanted. So glad I did!
I am totally dissatisfied with this range. Recently replaced our dishwasher with a quiet model, installed this new Convection range and the fan motor is louder than the dishwasher!! Service techs replaced the motor twice, same result. Was told that most convection fans are noisy, but this one seemed excessive and also has a vibration. . Also, the "Hot Surface" indicator only indicates that one of the burners is hot, but does not tell you which one. Quite unsafe, can't tell which burner is hot without touching or holding your hand over the areas.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
received this 3 days before thanksgiving 2013...turned on oven to heat off new smell (only to 450 for 1 hr) and the tempered glass on inside shattered!!! made by Electrolux. 1 star is required, but clearly not deserved.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.