Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02294203000 | Model# 94203
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.625" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.7|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W; 1 - 100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility
This high-performance Kenmore electric range 9420 has a ceramic glass cooktop with five elements. Dual elements fit different pan sizes, and the powerful TurboBoil element provides intense heat. The cooktop warming zone and the oven's Warm & Hold setting keep dishes hot and ready to serve. The spacious convection oven accommodates multiple dishes at once with two integrated handle racks and a step rack. Settings such as delay cook, variable self-cleaning and slow cook are accessible from the convenient electronic control panel. For versatile cooking, this Kenmore electric range can't be beat.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I worked in a kitchen for a long time and loved the commercial convection ovens we used for cooking and baking and wanted one for the home. This range works well and the convection oven is very quiet. You hardly know it's on. Looks really nice, too!! I haven't seen a scratch on the cooktop, but I'm diligent about using the Kenmore cleaner that comes with the stove once a week. I got it for $749 and think it is well worth the price!! The matching over-the-range microwave complements it. The salesman was very knowledgeable and professional.
the turbo boil and convection oven are a really nice feature. the only disadvantage is that the burner does not have adjustable sizes. this is only available on the right hand front burner.
I spend more time cleaning this stovetop than i do cooking.. Even small spills seem to stick. I would not suggest this stove to someone that does alot of cooking. The Oven door is very lite and can feel heat coming from around the door.
Federal Way, WA
This is very similar to the Kenmore we replaced and is easier to use since we are familiar with old workings. The storage drawer is smaller than the are last model we owned. The feel of the drawer when opening or closing is flimsy and doesn't feel as secure as the old storage drawer. When preheating the oven the convection fan comes on which make unnecessary noise.
We purchased two of the Kenmore 5.7 cubic feet Stainless Steel Electric Ranges for our new Fire Station and they will work nicely when preparing meals for the guys. This range has great features and should really help making dinner a lot easier.
Virginia Beach, VA
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.