Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02294203000 | Model# 94203
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.625" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.7|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W; 1 - 100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility
This high-performance Kenmore electric range 9420 has a ceramic glass cooktop with five elements. Dual elements fit different pan sizes, and the powerful TurboBoil element provides intense heat. The cooktop warming zone and the oven's Warm & Hold setting keep dishes hot and ready to serve. The spacious convection oven accommodates multiple dishes at once with two integrated handle racks and a step rack. Settings such as delay cook, variable self-cleaning and slow cook are accessible from the convenient electronic control panel. For versatile cooking, this Kenmore electric range can't be beat.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stove is absolutely the best! We purchased the stove and were excited to learn of the many features after researching the availability for our home and cooking needs. This stove has an automatic conversion from bake to convection. There is absolutely no need to calculate, consider, etc. Simply, press the convert and the oven automatically converts your baking needs to convection. It is immaculate in size, easy to clean and possesses and adequate amount of storage below the oven. We are ecstatic with this stove and the microwave matches perfectly! The functions on the microwave are easy to use and again easy to clean!
I have had this for almost two years and liked it at first now I think not needs cleaning all the time which I don't mind but hard to get streaks out and to make matters worse my oven does not work but everything else does, haven't called for repairs they want $80 just to come out and am pretty sure it's going to be around $400 to fix might as well get new range. Also the top gets so hot there is no low can't simmer it still boils what the ****
We had to replace our LG stove that broke after only three years of use and this stove is so much better than the LG. The oven works great, love that it comes with three racks, and the rapid boil burner is such a great thing to have. Works great for hard boiling eggs. Love the slow cook function too. I cooked a whole chicken in my Dutch oven pot on the slow cook function and the meat just fell off the bones. I've used the convection bake twice and it works better with only one pan in the oven as opposed to two but nice function to have.
I have had this range for not quite a week and am already so disappointed with my purchase. First, the top scratched (noticeably) the first time I cooked on it. More scratches have appeared in the other 2 times I've used it. I don't even want to know what it would look like after a year of use. Also, I found it takes quite a bit of effort to clean. I don't think I should have to spend more time cleaning my stove top than I did cooking on it. Then...I tried using the oven. I hadn't noticed when I was viewing the product in the store that the oven racks were so flimsy...but placing a couple of basic loaf pans in the oven caused the rack to sag a little in the center and then ultimately break. This was all after waiting 3 1/2 weeks and rescheduling 4 times after no-shows for getting the range delivered and installed. I would not recommend this product to anyone, unless the only purpose is to have it for looks not for use.
I worked in a kitchen for a long time and loved the commercial convection ovens we used for cooking and baking and wanted one for the home. This range works well and the convection oven is very quiet. You hardly know it's on. Looks really nice, too!! I haven't seen a scratch on the cooktop, but I'm diligent about using the Kenmore cleaner that comes with the stove once a week. I got it for $749 and think it is well worth the price!! The matching over-the-range microwave complements it. The salesman was very knowledgeable and professional.
the turbo boil and convection oven are a really nice feature. the only disadvantage is that the burner does not have adjustable sizes. this is only available on the right hand front burner.
I spend more time cleaning this stovetop than i do cooking.. Even small spills seem to stick. I would not suggest this stove to someone that does alot of cooking. The Oven door is very lite and can feel heat coming from around the door.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.