Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02294203000 | Model# 94203
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.625" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.7|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W; 1 - 100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility
This high-performance Kenmore electric range 9420 has a ceramic glass cooktop with five elements. Dual elements fit different pan sizes, and the powerful TurboBoil element provides intense heat. The cooktop warming zone and the oven's Warm & Hold setting keep dishes hot and ready to serve. The spacious convection oven accommodates multiple dishes at once with two integrated handle racks and a step rack. Settings such as delay cook, variable self-cleaning and slow cook are accessible from the convenient electronic control panel. For versatile cooking, this Kenmore electric range can't be beat.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
East Lansing, MI
Looks great cooks hot and fast... Stove top needs cleaned with the cleaner wax,after ever use. Not sure if that's normal..Got it on sale ... Matches our kenmore fridge and washer...
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I purchased this oven range to replace an old on when I moved in to my new house. I really like the glass ceramic stove top. It is so easy to clean. I do wish there were some other options on the color beacause the shiny black shows smudges, so I am constantly buffing it out. I decided to purchase the oven range with the knobs on the back since I plan on have kids soon and decided it would be safer if the controls are on the back.
I purchased this item from the store. I liked it for the dual baking options and the range top options. I am not pleased with the quality of the top of the stove that marked the first time I used it. I have good quality cookware and the top should be made to not mark instantly. This was not a cheap stove. It is disappointing
The range looks very nice and the broiler worked very well, very easy to use, and very, very fast. I had an extra oven rack that opens for large pots and pans, so now I have four range or oven racks. I am looking forward to using the top elements, as well as, the bake feature.
This is the second range I've had since December. We replaced all 4 appliances and went with kenmore brand. The oven in this range does not keep temperature. It goes up and down,cannot bake cookies or bread, things like that. I've had two repairs so far. I bought this model because I thought it had many nice features but it must be faulty. Also, the cooktop seems to scratch and pit very easily. I've been religiously cleaning it but it's major upkeep. Very disappointed in this product, but I will say that my salesperson and Sears has been bending over backwards to make me happy.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.