Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02294203000 | Model# 94203
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.625" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.7|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W; 1 - 100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility
This high-performance Kenmore electric range 9420 has a ceramic glass cooktop with five elements. Dual elements fit different pan sizes, and the powerful TurboBoil element provides intense heat. The cooktop warming zone and the oven's Warm & Hold setting keep dishes hot and ready to serve. The spacious convection oven accommodates multiple dishes at once with two integrated handle racks and a step rack. Settings such as delay cook, variable self-cleaning and slow cook are accessible from the convenient electronic control panel. For versatile cooking, this Kenmore electric range can't be beat.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Federal Way, WA
This is very similar to the Kenmore we replaced and is easier to use since we are familiar with old workings. The storage drawer is smaller than the are last model we owned. The feel of the drawer when opening or closing is flimsy and doesn't feel as secure as the old storage drawer. When preheating the oven the convection fan comes on which make unnecessary noise.
We purchased two of the Kenmore 5.7 cubic feet Stainless Steel Electric Ranges for our new Fire Station and they will work nicely when preparing meals for the guys. This range has great features and should really help making dinner a lot easier.
Virginia Beach, VA
West Haven, CT
My old oven broke for the second time in two months. We went to Sears. My husband and I walked around all the ovens. Could not make up our minds. A very helpful salesman came over and. Was a huge help. We picked out the5.7 cu.ft. range. We love it. It has three racks inside. I never had stainless steel before. I don't know know y I was ever afraid of it. Love my range.
This is nice but the convection fan is LOUD and we have an open floor plan. I don't want to HEAR my food cooking. I'm not an avid cook or baker so wish I'd gone with the basics. I like things simple but for some reason I thought more was better. But more is less for me. Save money. don't get bells and whistles. Oven door is cheap. Open a Samsung door and feel the difference in weight. Dec. 19------I am getting used to this and liking it more and more...convection works great...maybe I don't mind the noise.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
purchased this item recently,am very pleased so far.it cooks faster,i have had to adjust my cooking times some, but have not burned anything yet.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.