Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - WhiteItem# 02294202000 | Model# 94202
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.625" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.7|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W; 1 - 100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility
This high-performance Kenmore electric range 9420 has a ceramic glass cooktop with five elements. Dual elements fit different pan sizes, and the powerful TurboBoil element provides intense heat. The cooktop warming zone and the oven's Warm & Hold setting keep dishes hot and ready to serve. The spacious convection oven accommodates multiple dishes at once with two integrated handle racks and a step rack. Settings such as delay cook, variable self-cleaning and slow cook are accessible from the convenient electronic control panel. For versatile cooking, this Kenmore electric range can't be beat.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Got this with other applicances on Saturday. Sears delivery personel handled them with great care and had everything in and assembled everything, cleaned up and left in no time. This is our first convection oven with a glass top and I must say my wife loves it. We've only used it a few times but the ease of using it and cleaning things up is great. 3 Racks in the oven is wonderful too, now my wife makes 3 trays of cookies at once.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I did buy one of these ranges, but I would not buy another one. The range top is a basic top and works like any other electric....on....off...on. My issue is the oven. I have to amend the cooking time every time I use it. Something as simple as cookies...and I have tested this many times....I have to raise the temps and increase the time. I understand different ovens may cook differently, but this is a pain. The rest of the stove operates about like any other.
This Range is Great! The Oven operates at the temperature you set it at. Preheating is so fast compared to our previous range.For the price we paid you can not beat the features! we got it on sale and picked it up at the warehouse the next morning. Very Happy with it. Thanks Kenmore Joe
We purchased this new stove because our old one quit working. The cooktop has been great to cook on and love the Turbo Boil. We do a lot of baking around the holidays so the convection feature is an added bonus. It cooks everything to true timing and temperature. It takes a little longer than usual for the preheat, but it is well worth it.
the white enamel is wiping off the edges where the heat vents at the back of the range. Gets very hot on the dials above the oven vent. Enamel also wiping off the edges above the oven door now. When I say wiping I mean when I wash the stove the enamel wipes off onto my wet dish cloth. There is no outlet for plugging in an electric mixer to beat icings while they cook so unless you have an outlet next to the range boiled icings will be a thing of the past for you. As the unit ages the oven heats hotter and hotter the longer you have it on. When you use the self cleaning feature the fumes come up and vent out and as they do they deposit a brown stain that can never be removed. The drawer under the stove gets very hot and could be used as a warmer oven except that the drawer slides poorly and once out is hard to get in again so could be dangerous to use to keep foods warm. I keep my muffin tins in there and they are always very warm if the oven is running for awhile. I have had my range for a few years now and can say that it is OK in other respects but I will not purchase another one. Oh , and my girlfriend bought the identical one to mine about the same time, had to have it replaced a year later because of oven issues and now her second one is doing the same as mine. She also is unhappy with it and would not buy this range again. Just so you know I have a house full of Kenmore appliances, have had for years, and enjoy them all quite fine, just not this stove. A real Kenmore girl!
Upper Lake, CA
Just installed this range a few days ago. I am amazed at how fast the range top and oven heat up. I cannot comment on how easy/hard the glass top is to clean as I have not had the unit long enough yet. I have used the oven several times with an oven thermometer inside and the heat settings are accurate. So far, I am impressed.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.