Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - BisqueItem# 02294204000 | Model# 94204
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 21" H x 19.625" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.7|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility
This high-performance Kenmore electric range 9420 has a ceramic glass cooktop with five elements. Dual elements fit different pan sizes, and the powerful TurboBoil element provides intense heat. The cooktop warming zone and the oven's Warm & Hold setting keep dishes hot and ready to serve. The spacious convection oven accommodates multiple dishes at once with two integrated handle racks and a step rack. Settings such as delay cook, variable self-cleaning and slow cook are accessible from the convenient electronic control panel. For versatile cooking, this Kenmore electric range can't be beat.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Newport News, VA
This range heats up very quickly. It has a lot of nice features such as a temperature gauge that shows you what the temp. is as it is heating up. The food in the oven definitely heats faster and stays moist on the inside with the convection part of the oven. I had always heard that convection ovens were noisy, but not this one. The top burners heat up very quickly, and with the Sears cleaner are easy to keep clean. This one is a keeper!
Havre de Grace, MD
Ordered the range online and the delivery date was set and they showed up on time which is good. Range was installed 3 hours later the clock started to beep and flash and showed a code. Followed the manual to reset it and it happened again so we called the service center. They proceeded to tell us that they couldn't get a tech out here for 8 days from now it is the 3rd of the month. Hmm they took our old stove. The rep on the phone said for us to call back in the morning and talk to someone else about getting a tech out to fix it sooner. I could understand if it was years old but 3 hours old and not even used once, time will tell if Sears customer is worth anything. I'm going to ask for the stove to be replaced. I hope I something good to report back to this review.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Members get 50,000 back in points when you purchase select Kenmore Elite Free Standing Ranges Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified Appliances priced $499 and over or Special Financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.