Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02274343000 | Model# 74343
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||3|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the look and options of this unit but we are having a issue when you turn on the oven. It backfires badly(more like small explosion) when the oven is lit by the pilot and when you shut if off. Have a feeling something is leaking from the regulator to the oven element as cooktop works just fine with now smell of gas. We have Sears coming out to look at it but will take 2 weeks, so brand new oven and can't and haven't even used yet it. I will up date this review once we have the service tech come out and figure out what is wrong. Until then the Jury is out.............
Preciosa??¡??¡??¡ I also saving time in the kitchen, I can choose burner that suits me more depending on my need. The oven is super great. I can bake several meals at once without mixing flavors. Easy cleaning .. I love my stove
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Works well. The placement of the gas connection was an issue. Would be better if it was off to the side like our old one. The placement makes it challenging if there is already a gas line coming up from the floor.
This is one amazing stove! I feel like I have a very high-end product without the high-end price. Because the top is stainless it cleans so easily. It converts to convection, has a warming drawer and the 5 burners are great. I've made pancakes on my griddle with the middle long burner. So nice!!
Good, adequate btus for fast cooking, different range heads for different styles cooking, stainless steel surface is easy to clean, good for value buy, I recommended this to friend
I purchased a "high end" range seven years ago that was garbage. I recently replaced it with this one and it's great!! The one that cost a fortune didn't hold a candle to this one!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.