Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - BlackItem# 02274339000 | Model# 74339
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 22, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This gas stove works and looks great. My wife fell in love with the convection conversion and the Turbo Boil burner. Set up by Sears wasn't as good as it could have been. Major problem with the stove back cover plate. It goes to far down and does not leave enough room for the cord plug to fit into the back of the stove. Therefore the stove sticks into the room and is about two inches from the wall. I had to install a recessed outlet box so the plug would not stick out and hit the back of the stove. The company that makes this for Sears as well as other Sears models has the same problem. This is about a $10 fix if you do it yourself.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
De Soto, WI
I should have listened to the other reviewer that said if you need to convert to propane, plan on spending another $240. They give you the LP orifices but no diagram,the instructions are for a generic unit which is completely different than the one I just paid over a $1,000.00 for. And when I called and spent 45 on the phone, ultimately I was told no diagram or instructions for my 7433 unit was available and I should hire them to install, as per the instructions. No Thank You, Sears!
Owings Mills, MD
My biggest problem with this stove is that it does not have the same high quality handle on the warming drawer as the stainless stove on display has at Sears. The stove on display at the store has almost the identical handle on the warming drawer as the handle for the stove door. The handle on the warming drawer for the black stove is a cheaper quality tab handle that almost feels like plastic. My biggest question to Kenmore is why would you sell a product in different colors with different quality components? If your stove on display (although displayed in stainless steal) has almost identical high quality handles the other colors should have the same high quality components just in a different color. Also, the first stove I picked up had missing burners, a dent in the rear, and a broken drawer with random screws floating around. The second stove I got delivered had the drawer hanging off with a random screw floating around. After talking with sears and management and being fed up with the entire process I was given the option to fix the draw myself and get a small discount which is what I did. I had to drill my own hole for the place the random screw was supposed to go. Although I think Sears did what they could do I think Kenmore should be embarrassed with this product. When they sell a product it should look the same and have all the same components in all colors.
I love the warming drawer but be careful to use hot pads because pans get really hot in there. Turbo boil burner is awesome
We like everything about this stove except we need to hire a plumber to modify gas line as the new stove has a very limited area in the back for the gas line to be hooked up. Currently our stove is sitting about 3 inches from the wall...not the look we were going for. We bought the stove during a good sale but the money we saved will now be going to the plumber!
I don't generally give as much credit to reviews of new purchases. So just a few comments. Five burners are nice, but when I have my pancake skillet on the middle burner it is not extremely easy to fit more pans on the other burners. My stove has the long middle burner, not the circle. It is nice but it cooks unevenly. I like the continuous burner grates. Oven is working well so far. I roasted pork with the convection heat and it was good and moist. I baked a cake with convection too. I don't think it saved any time but it baked well.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.