Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02294153000 | Model# 94153
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1500W; 2 - 8" 2600W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Versatile
This Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. electric range 9415 is a versatile solution for all your cooking needs. With multiple heating sources, you can be sure to direct heat where it 's most needed. From a 12 in. element for large stock pots to a 9/6 in. dual element that can be adjusted for sauce or sauté pans, the ceramic glass surface provides plenty of versatility. The oven features variable self-cleaning cycles, allowing you to schedule from 2- to 4-hour cycles for deep-cleaning power. The extra-large oven window and interior light make it easy to keep watch while perfecting your grandmother's casserole recipe.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stove is an excellent item to have from practical perspective and look perspective. Kenmore tend to make very modern design unlick GE and others who keep making the same stuff. My wife and I are looking for great cooking experience and long time usage. the price we paid around 500 dollars was ok for the brand and effectiveness of the appliance. We will definitely keep buying kenmore stuff
One fine range. Been using the range for about a week. The surface units are powerful. Their controls work well and simmering temps. are easy to adjust. The 2600 watt coils bring 1quart of icy cold water to a serious full boil in under five minuets. The oven can be switched between convection and regular. The convection fan is not loud like some reviews say, The heating coil is below the floor of the oven so there is nothing to get in the way of cleaning. It has: A timer, A clock, Delayed Oven Timer, Oven Cooking Timer, Oven Light, A pre-heating indicator, A Oven heating Indicator, 2 Surface coil on Indicators, A signal when the oven is up to temp. I chose this for looks , power, features and the fact that it has numbers around the surface unit controls. Other similar units lack this basic feature. It has a 2 "Speed" broiler that I have yet to use. The broiler coil is listed as having more watts than other ovens(Check) So far I like this a lot. I did not want a glass top stove. I am a vigorous cook. I use heavy iron Etc. and would have that glass scratched up is a year.
I GOT A GREAT PRICE..... GOT TO HOUSE IN A DAY! LOVE THE FAN.... CLEANING IS BREEZE...... SEARS DELIVERED IN SUPER FAST TIME..... LOVE IT.... GET IT.... IT IS FAB....
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.