Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - WhiteItem# 02294152000 | Model# 94152
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.624|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1500W; 2 - 8" 2600W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Versatile
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9415 is a versatile solution for all your cooking needs. Two 6 in. elements and two 8 in. elements provide heat for pots big and small. The oven features variable self-cleaning cycles, allowing you to schedule from 2- to 4-hour cycles for deep-cleaning power. The extra-large oven window and interior light make it easy to keep watch while perfecting your grandmother's casserole recipe.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this stove 6 days ago and to be honest with you, I wished I would have saved my money for a better quality stove, this stove takes a long time to heat up too, I don't know, I will give it another week, but for now, I will not be using the convection, I cant even be in the kitchen when its on because its so loud, very disappointed, my last convection oven was a Fridigidare and the convection fan was so quiet you could not even hear it, anyhow, I may have sears come and get this and exchange it for a better stove, not to mention, there are no coils on the bottom of the stove that's why it takes a long time to heat up:) Buyer beware, VERY LOUD FAN, so loud that it shakes the coils on the top of the stove!
I received this item as a gift & loved all the features. I recently put it through a self-clean cycle (2 hrs) & ran into a slight problem. After the range had cooled enough to open the door, I found the top of the door had scorch marks & some slight warping. After the range was completely cool, I was able to lessen the discoloration some by gently rubbing with a baking soda paste, but it's still visible & the warping is still present. The problems aren't visible when the door is closed so the range still looks fine, it just irritates me to know it's there. I'm also concerned whether the problem will get worse as I clean the oven in the future.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Virginia Beach, VA
Have had this stove for 4 weeks now and just love it. Heats quickly and oven is wonderful. Love the coated racks in the oven, easy to clean. Broiler is great with temperature choices. Very satisfied with this purchase.
I am enjoying my new Kenmore Electric Range, it not only bakes, it bakes like a convection oven also...The stovetop and oven heat up quickly and cooks evenly. I also loved the price....
This range has many more options then my old one and I am still learning how to use all the options. So far have enjoyed it and know it will be a great stove.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.