Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this stove from Sears store in Summerside, Prince Edward Island and when I turn my stove to 400 or over the top part of the oven doo r brown lines started to appear as it the oven door was leaking. One could not stand in front of the door or touch the top of it without getting burnt I call the Kenmore customer repair line and was told by one of your employees that this was normal on some appliances which was a stupid comment. I tried to explain to this person and she just wouldn't listen and said she could send out a repairman but I would have to pay for this as it was out of warranty on February 2014 and I called in November 2014. I was told by your employee that was I concerned with the look of the stove or the operation of it. As this mark did not interfere with the operation of the stove. Was this my fault absolutely NOT this did not happen earlier as I had not put the oven over 400 until later in 2014. I called the repairman and he came and said that the glass was and had to be replaced, so I order the glass paid for the glass/repairman fees and guess what? I turned the oven on over 400 and the mark has returned in exactly the same spot on the oven door. Am I impressed with this appliance definitely not, this stove should be replaced or at least repaired and at no cost to me as well I should be reimbursed for the money I already paid for a fix that did not work. Also the repairman was told by Sears to replace the glass as that was the problem which was wrong I had informed Sears that I would never purchase another appliance from them as Kenmore has always been my choice in appliances from dishwasher/fridge/stove and microwave for over 40 plus years. Not to mention electronic items as well. I would appreciate a reply to this statement one way or another or you will keep getting more emails from me till I do.
This range replaced my old Kenmore glass top. I do like the range, nice lines and features. What I don't like: pre heat for oven takes to long, compared to my old range oven, wonder if it because the lower heating element is hidden?? The drawer, really??? Who designed this?? Trying to pull the drawer out is not easy, there is nothing to grab on to, fingers slip off, also not very deep, really cut down on storage. But, it was a good buy and I hope it will last as long as the last one.
I purchased this 3 months ago, have had two replacements, had the ceramic top replaced, the burner elements replaced and the heat escapes the oven and stains the white door and Sears won't do anything to rectify this problem.
We purchased this item after purchasing a similar item with a double oven and additional features that costs 3 times more. The original stove and oven had problems from the beginning and Sears unfortunately has not resolved the issues so we went and purchased a very basic stove and oven. At least we can now cook complete meals. Please also note the bottom drawer is not the smoothest but works.
This stove model seemed really nice -- a great balance of price and features. I had some stoves to replace at my rental houses. I shopped around for a few weeks and settled on this model. I personally installed all 3, and it was straight forward. They operate so nicely. My tenants loved them! The top elements heat up so quickly -- impressive! Make sure you season the glass top before use it -- it's covered in the instructions. And run the oven hot for about 20 minutes to clear out the fumes from oils and stuff from manufacturing.
Green Bay, WI
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.