Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
i had been several places to price shop for a stove. I wanted a smooth top electric stove. I found that they were more expensive than I thought. But I needed a stove within 4 days, I was doing a bake sale for the March of Dimes. They were able to get me my stove delivered within 2 days and I was able to practice using it before the sale. It really roomy in the oven part and very accurate on the cook times. I love my new stove.
love this stove so far. oven heats quickly, cooks fast and the window I can actually see through so not to open the door when checking an item in the oven. Until I trust the timer I will be checking often. Easy to wipe out and remove any spills. love the enclosed bottom coil. We had our last stove for 30 years so you can see it will take some time to adjust to all the new digital things on this stove. Have only had this stove for three days.
Not a bad product for function, etc. However be aware that the oven vent area attached to the front handle is plastic and will scorch over the 8 months I have owned this product. I cannot think of why a designer would put plastic near the oven door, but is will scorch over time and it is not cleanable at all.
Summerland Key, FL
The burners heat up quickly, and the oven cooks very evenly. Love the hidden heating element in the stove! Made home-made pizza last night and never had to turn the pizza to get it to cook evenly as we did in our old stove.
the stove looks great and the 5 burners are a great help in the kitchen. Havingl a warmer element is very useful in keeping gravies and chocolate warm. the duel element also will save burning sides of pans that may be too small for the element
This is great much more then we expected it has 6 burners and our old one had 4. There is even a warmer burner which we never heard of. My wife can not wait to use the oven as the old did not well.
I love my new stove it is so easy to clean. The burners have two settings where you can use the full burner or just half of the burner. i love that it has the bigger burners in the front and it has one bigger than the other one for bigger pots.
Rapid City, SD
Our old range was only 6 years old, but blew control panel. While we really liked the old one, we love this one. The warming burner is just great for melting chocolate. We tested the oven with a thermometer and was spot on.Also love the concealed heating coils (no spills on the coils now) Took out extended warranty (which I normally never do, as power outages can "brown out" control panels in more recent oven/stoves and cost a bundle to replace.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.