Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - BlackItem# 02294199000 | Model# 94199
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Punta Gorda, FL
I was ready to replace the Range in my rental condominium. As always, I went straight to Sears. I immediately found exactly what I wanted. We arranged for delivery in a few days. My tenant was very happy with both the delivery and the range.
I have had this stove for over a month now and it is a great deal for the money. It has a real nice look, the turbo boil feature is as good as advertised, and the convection feature,,,Wow!!! Convection bake cooks 20-25% faster and it allows you to cook more than one thing in a timely manner. For example, I was able to bake 3lbs. of chicken breasts and big dish of corn casserole together! Worth every penny!!!
It has great features. The double burner which can be large or small depending on your pan size is nice. I like the timer, and the stove top warming burner. The turbo boil will be nice for when I can later this summer.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Saint Martinville, LA
Love this range, the turbo boil is my new favorite toy! The ease of use is grand and the oven bakes so evenly and quick, even without using the convection bake! The glass top cleans very easy, no matter what was spilled on it!
Lemont Furnace, PA
but you will soon find the flaws, the convection fan motor is undersized and overtly noisy, I've read many complaints about this and my main reason for returning the unit. I did have the Sears repairman out to check it first. if you take your cooking roasting and baking seriously DO Not buy this model, you will be disappointed. If on the other hand you just need to fill space or have a apartment to rent this is a nice choice though not exactly a bottom of the line price. It does feature a nice fast boil element and the flat glass surface heats beautifully. Like I said it looks nice and does its job adequatly but if you use it everyday it will show and you will not appreciate the cacophany of the freight train fan motor
Although I have not had my order delivered yet, Im extremely excited to be able to use both of these appliances the first time. They caught my eye in the store and I just knew these were the right ones for me.
Never had a cooktop or convection oven before. I am pleased with the purchase. I just baked my Christmas cookies, and aside from a little lack of clarity on where the racks should be placed, I went with my instincts and it worked fine (I used convection baking for the first time ever here). I need to get used to the burners. They seem to heat up so much faster than my old stove's did. I think I am going to enjoy this purchase very much!