Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - BlackItem# 02294199000 | Model# 94199
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Pedro, CA
Read the reviews online for this thing before you buy. You will find HUNDREDS of reviews detailing dangerous malfunctions--from the glass blowing out to the range catching fire. Personally, my 5 year old model began pouring acrid electrical smoke from the back of the control panel a few minutes after I turned it on the other night... A Sears repair person came out today and advised us that the electrical control shorted out and caught fire... The repairs will cost $575, and they cannot be done for 11 days! I am super angry and disappointed. Do yourself a favor and do your research before you buy... I always thought Kenmore was a good brand, so I felt confident with my purchase. Not only is this repair expensive, but had I not been in the room to act immediately, this piece of junk could have burnt my house down!!!!
New Philadelphia, OH
Used for Christmas dinner. Had room in oven for a 15lb ham, two small bowls of side dishes, rolls, and bake potatoes. The stove is great. I love the warmer in the middle.
Key West, FL
I am truly enjoying my Kenmore range. I have only owned Kenmore ranges but decided to do some comparison shopping to see what other brands offer. After extensive research, I found myself purchasing another Kenmore range and I am truly happy that I did. Some of the features that I love the most are that it is easy to keep clean, heats up quickly and the even cooking. I also love that there is an indicator light that lets you know that the burner still hot when the stove has been turned off -great safety feature.
Enjoy using this range. New to convection but fun to use and experiment with on different recipes. I have purchased kenmore for years and have always been satisfied.
Punta Gorda, FL
I was ready to replace the Range in my rental condominium. As always, I went straight to Sears. I immediately found exactly what I wanted. We arranged for delivery in a few days. My tenant was very happy with both the delivery and the range.
I have had this stove for over a month now and it is a great deal for the money. It has a real nice look, the turbo boil feature is as good as advertised, and the convection feature,,,Wow!!! Convection bake cooks 20-25% faster and it allows you to cook more than one thing in a timely manner. For example, I was able to bake 3lbs. of chicken breasts and big dish of corn casserole together! Worth every penny!!!
It has great features. The double burner which can be large or small depending on your pan size is nice. I like the timer, and the stove top warming burner. The turbo boil will be nice for when I can later this summer.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Saint Martinville, LA
Love this range, the turbo boil is my new favorite toy! The ease of use is grand and the oven bakes so evenly and quick, even without using the convection bake! The glass top cleans very easy, no matter what was spilled on it!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.