Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02294193000 | Model# 94193
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The oven is great due to its Turbo Boil burner and convection oven. The staff were very helpful and the store manager was exceptional with her help with a problem I experienced. I am completely satisfied and highly recommend this oven and store.
East Stroudsburg, PA
The range is beautiful finish with practicle functions. I paid $300.00 plus tax and delivery during a holiday Sears sale. I am exceptionally happy!
We wanted something not expensive but would do what we needed it to do. It looks great and works good. We got exactly what we were looking for it is a great value for the money. I would recommend it to others.
Flat Rock, NC
I absolutely LOVE this range/oven! The stainless steel is a perfect match to my other appliances and the glass cooktop makes cooking and clean up so much easier. The warming eye on the range makes it so easy to cook multiple pots at once, and not have something burn. The turbo boil is indeed....fast! Oven works great so far...haven't quite figured out the convection part of it yet...burnt my cookies the other night sadly, but I'm still adjusting to this new appliance. Would recommend!
South Boston, VA
I love the turbo boiling feature. The oven works great, also. I have not had a problem with this stove since I purchased it. I hope it lasts for a really long time because I really like it - plus the stove top cleans so easily!
Replaced a 20 year old GE std type electric range with this around Memorial day this year. It BARELY fit the void left by the old range which was good because I'm not sure how I would have faired trying to "sand" away at the granite counter top edges.... Anyway the unit looks great and performs great as well. As others mentioned the lower drawer does seem a bit flimsy but not much more so than other modern ranges I looked at. The big glass insert in the oven door makes for great views of what is cooking so no need to open the door as often to see what's going on.