Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02294193000 | Model# 94193
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We wanted something not expensive but would do what we needed it to do. It looks great and works good. We got exactly what we were looking for it is a great value for the money. I would recommend it to others.
Flat Rock, NC
I absolutely LOVE this range/oven! The stainless steel is a perfect match to my other appliances and the glass cooktop makes cooking and clean up so much easier. The warming eye on the range makes it so easy to cook multiple pots at once, and not have something burn. The turbo boil is indeed....fast! Oven works great so far...haven't quite figured out the convection part of it yet...burnt my cookies the other night sadly, but I'm still adjusting to this new appliance. Would recommend!
South Boston, VA
I love the turbo boiling feature. The oven works great, also. I have not had a problem with this stove since I purchased it. I hope it lasts for a really long time because I really like it - plus the stove top cleans so easily!
Replaced a 20 year old GE std type electric range with this around Memorial day this year. It BARELY fit the void left by the old range which was good because I'm not sure how I would have faired trying to "sand" away at the granite counter top edges.... Anyway the unit looks great and performs great as well. As others mentioned the lower drawer does seem a bit flimsy but not much more so than other modern ranges I looked at. The big glass insert in the oven door makes for great views of what is cooking so no need to open the door as often to see what's going on.
Bel Air, MD
Of course going from gas to electric is a change but it was very easy with this fine cook stove. The turbo boil is super. Also to have a commercial grade convection oven is fantastic. Finish on the stove is very nice and easy to keep clean. Speaking of keeping clean. The oven heating element is hideaway so if you spill something it is not a difficult task to clean up. Thank you Kenmore for another great product.
My husband and I purchased this stove right before Thanksgiving 2013. We were having a big family gathering at our house. I am pleased to say that this stove performed exceptionally well then and has continued to do so! My husband and I really enjoy it's easy to use knobs and simplicity. I cannot say anything negative. We have purchased Kenmore products in the past and have never been let down. We still have our Kenmore washer and dryer we purchased when we bought our first house thirteen years ago.....still ticking. Purchase this product, you cannot go wrong. Get the cleaning kit with the cleaning blade...well worth it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.