Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02294193000 | Model# 94193
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The quality of this oven is excellent. My wife and I love to use it. We have not used the oven for anything big as yet, but for a roast. This is our first smooth top range. There were only minor adjustments to get used to using over the old electric range.
Replaced old out dated stove. It is an excellent replacement and upgrade to what we had. Excellent cooking capabilities Like the new cooking surface and convection oven.
The Kenmore Range could not be more perfect for my kitchen. It looks and works great. As a baker, I am really pleased with the choice of using the convection oven.
I used the Convection Oven for the first time & the cookies turned out perfect. I really don't care for the solid black cook top. It shows every crumb, dust, spot, etc. But other than the cook top, the store is so much better than my old one.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
The range is beautiful & works really well. I love the convection oven - cooks fast & even with less power. Product is great however delivery is really bad. The cooking start time has been a challenge but it's getting better. I recommend the product but you better pick it up yourself.
I've only had this range for a couple of weeks, but so far, it's a nice range for the money....the oven works well....I like the way the shelves are designed with a handle-like design for your hand to pull them out. The cooktop works well. The only issue I have so far is that the controls are located high on the back panel and I have to squat, bend down, or back away in order to see them below my microwave oven. Cannot see the panel while standing upright (I am 5'9").
Our old stove is the same brand Kenmore we have had it for 13 years and it still works really well, we updated our kitchen that is why we purchase this new stove its a great buy! I was afraid at the beginning but it turn to be a great stove! its great for baking! our turkey for this year was made in less than 6hours came out super juicy I cant say more im really happy!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.