Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02294193000 | Model# 94193
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Replaced a 20 year old GE std type electric range with this around Memorial day this year. It BARELY fit the void left by the old range which was good because I'm not sure how I would have faired trying to "sand" away at the granite counter top edges.... Anyway the unit looks great and performs great as well. As others mentioned the lower drawer does seem a bit flimsy but not much more so than other modern ranges I looked at. The big glass insert in the oven door makes for great views of what is cooking so no need to open the door as often to see what's going on.
Bel Air, MD
Of course going from gas to electric is a change but it was very easy with this fine cook stove. The turbo boil is super. Also to have a commercial grade convection oven is fantastic. Finish on the stove is very nice and easy to keep clean. Speaking of keeping clean. The oven heating element is hideaway so if you spill something it is not a difficult task to clean up. Thank you Kenmore for another great product.
My husband and I purchased this stove right before Thanksgiving 2013. We were having a big family gathering at our house. I am pleased to say that this stove performed exceptionally well then and has continued to do so! My husband and I really enjoy it's easy to use knobs and simplicity. I cannot say anything negative. We have purchased Kenmore products in the past and have never been let down. We still have our Kenmore washer and dryer we purchased when we bought our first house thirteen years ago.....still ticking. Purchase this product, you cannot go wrong. Get the cleaning kit with the cleaning blade...well worth it.
Grand Junction, CO
So pleased with this range, easy to use, easy to clean and looks great as well. Excellent service from the sales person. Took the time to explain the highpoints of the range.
Battle Creek, MI
I love everything about this range! Definitely an upgrade from what I previously had. Baked cookies and a frozen pizza to test it out. Both turned out perfectly and tasted so much better than what my previous oven produced. Love the large window to see your food cooking. Definitely a quality product.
The quality of this oven is excellent. My wife and I love to use it. We have not used the oven for anything big as yet, but for a roast. This is our first smooth top range. There were only minor adjustments to get used to using over the old electric range.
Replaced old out dated stove. It is an excellent replacement and upgrade to what we had. Excellent cooking capabilities Like the new cooking surface and convection oven.