Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02294193000 | Model# 94193
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Did my research online and narrowed the model down, this oven was a replacement for a previous Sears Kenmore we had for 10 years, this model is just as good. the only problem we en's and they sent one of their techs the next day, and replaced a faulty switch. all in all satisfied with this oven so far.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Great oven for the price. Nothing to complain about. Has all the features I was looking for. Before you use for first time, be sure to clean the glass top with a recommended Glass Top Cleaner. If you do this and then do every week, your glass top will stay looking great. Wipe up sugar spills right away. Also, note the steam cleaning method mentioned in the manual that can be done in lieu of the auto clean cycle. Great for once a month cleaning. I was looking for a steam clean feature, which this model does not have; however, it does offer this method in the instructional manual. You just have to pour the water in the bottom of the stove!
Turbo boil is great for boiling water for pasta or when doing a large pot of soup. The double/duel burner is good for a large frying pan.
Convection oven cooks evenly (frozen fish filet and pork roast came out perfectly cooked). Stove burners cook with evenly controlled heat (eggs over easy came out perfect) as well as other cooked food items. Top cleans up with soap, water and then a dry towel. The Sears stovetop cleaner with the cleaning pad works extremely well. All the digitally controlled devices (timer, oven temp., etc...) and LED read out work great. I have a temp gauge in the oven to make sure the oven temp. is accurate, it is. LED readout and oven gauge are spot on. I have the black and stainless steal convection range (cooks well and looks great). I hope this range lasts a long time (cooking made enjoyable).
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my new stove, it works great and the convection oven is amazing. It cooks so much faster than a regular oven. The clean up is very easy and it doesn't take any effort at all to clean the top. I use soap and water and then use the clean solution that came with the stove. It just wipes on and wipes right back off with paper towel and no streaks.
San Diego, CA
Only had the stove for a week & its great so far. Convection is convenient. Photo online doesn't show there are six positions inside the oven to adjust the two oven racks.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.