Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - WhiteItem# 02294192000 | Model# 94192
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Overall a pretty good range. The convection cooking is a bit disappointing because it does not cook as evenly as my kitchen-aid that I previously had. My pizzas and cakes always cook darker in the front of the oven ... and I really need to turn them halfway through the cooking cycle. This should NOT have to be done! Otherwise, it's pretty fair. I DO like the TURBO-Boil burner on top. Also ... the surface has a really stupid design since crumbs always fall into a little "gutter" around the edges and are hard to get out...strange!
It is very easy to keep clean, inside and out. Turbo boil is a great feature!. Not overly complicated with extra bells and whistles when it comes to the control knobs. We love the adjustable size burner, Stove seems to take long to reach to desired cooking temp. Overall It a nice stove.
The purchase of this range has met and exceeded our expectations when updating our current range. We will enjoy the warming burner and turbo burner. The glass top is very impressive on this stove. The convection oven is a new oven process for us, but we look forward to our continued learning process with it.
It is very easy to keep clean, inside and out. Heats up in absolutely no time and gets very hot! Turbo boil sounded silly but it took just one use to see the value. Not overly complicated with extra bells and whistles when it comes to the control knobs. And we love the adjustable size burner, I kind of feel spoiled having such a nice stove but it was a great buy!!
When I received the stove it was damaged. Sears ordered a replacement and low and behold the second stove was damaged in the same manner. At this point I was very unhappy and Sears has ordered a replacement again, still waiting for the third stove to be delivered. If I am not completely satisfied with the third stove I will be asking for a refund and looking elsewhere for a stove.
White Plains, MD
So far disappointed with this stove. The stove top heats up much slower than my old range. I miss the carefree feeling of cooking on coils. Disappointed that range top shows discoloration from heating (so far no scratches, so that is not the issue). The features of the oven are not well thought out. VERY irritating that the clock does not show the time when the oven is on. When I am cooking in the kitchen, I like to be able to glance at the time in order to time all my dishes. You can push the clock button to see the time, but then it just goes back to showing the temperature. Really miss having a separate temperature indicator. Also miss the clock when I set a delayed cook time. My old stove would show the time that the oven was set to turn on. This stove does not show any indication as to what you have programmed the delayed cook time to be, nor the temperature. Once set, all you can see is a light showing the delayed cook time option has been chosen. There is really no way to double check yourself. A plus is that the convection oven feature does seem to speed up cook time which has been nice for things like French fries. I don't plan on using the convection feature for baking, and have not had many chances to bake in this oven yet.
This is my first solid top stove. I expect it to be so much easier to keep clean than the open burners. So far, so good! I have always had a really good experience with Kenmore appliances, and expect nothing less from this one.
We upgraded from the more basic model to this for the warming zone and the convection aspect, though having the coils hidden (not getting splashed on) is also nice. Basic functionality, but the convection seems to work very well. Reduced our cookie baking time noticeably and browns the whole cookie, not just from the bottoms up!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.