Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - WhiteItem# 02294192000 | Model# 94192
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/6" dual 3000W|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Sleek, Low-Maintenance
This Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9419 offers exceptional features that will save you valuable time while still providing quality meals for your family. The smooth ceramic glass surface displays dual 12/6 elements and a warming zone for maintaining the perfect serving temperature. Bring water to a rapid boil with the 3,200W Turbo Boil heating element which can cut your cooking time in half. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven comes equipped with a fan to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking and browning and a large storage drawer for all your cooking utensils.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We upgraded from the more basic model to this for the warming zone and the convection aspect, though having the coils hidden (not getting splashed on) is also nice. Basic functionality, but the convection seems to work very well. Reduced our cookie baking time noticeably and browns the whole cookie, not just from the bottoms up!
This oven is awesome and my wife and I have been extremely pleased with its functional and ease of usability. We use it nearly daily for all our baking/cooking needs.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I do not use oven much maybe 1 time a week. Only after 2 1/2 years the oven will not heat. I would not recommend this product Sears does not stand by this product. I should not have to pay hundreds to get this repaired especially after so LITTLE use.
The convection portion of the oven is new to me. It is awesome it cuts cooking time down. This oven has two internal racks with four shelves in comparison to my previous electric range that had two racks and only three shelves. I am now able to put two pizzas in the oven on different sides and different shelves. They cooked wonderfully with the usage of the convection feature. The stove top cleans well.
Bought this when having to replace an old range. I love how evenly it cooks, easy it is to operate, and simple it is to keep clean. The oven space is great for the size of the unit and it cools quickly after useso your entire kitche doesn't stay hot.
I have used gas stove all my life but when we moved into a condo, we had to have electric stoves. i really like the convection oven, it really heats evenly and fast. The stove top at first seemed slippery, but I have gotten used to that. It heats up fast. The top is easy to clean.
Easy to use, easy to keep clean...The oven is the main selling point it works great and having a convection system helps in cooking. It is a great oven for the price.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.