Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02294053000 | Model# 94053
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||13.5 kW @ 240V / 10.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W, 2 - 9" 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 30" Downdraft Electric Cooktop - Cooking Innovation
Eliminating the need for bulky overhead ventilation systems, the Kenmore Elite 30" downdraft electric cooktop 4411 uses a powerful inset fan system to reduce the buildup of smoke and odors. Powerful 3-speed fans easily whisk gases and smoke away at the source. The sleek ceramic glass surface on this 30" downdraft electric cooktop features a 4400-watt bridge element, giving you more flexibility for your cookware. The innovative 9-in. Turbo Boil feature brings liquids to a faster boil, allowing you to make a cup of tea in less time.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on October 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
FIRST USE: Baked a pie at 375. Flames shooting big time up rear of oven for several minutes. On inspection I found some sort of aluminum foil jutting out from the fan - mostly burnt. Black crud stuck in oven. Rack finish ruined. Waiting on SLOW service. They are coming in one week. So, bottom line: I got a new stove and can't use it for a week. Not sure I want to use it then. FIRE!!!
This is a nice range especially at the price. It looks great in the kitchen and the burners are quick to heat up and cook. Still reviewing all its features but so far very pleased.
Cherry Hill, NJ
So far everything seems good. Adjust cooking and temperature to account for this being a convection oven. This is my first glass top stove, and it really cooks differently.
Middle River, MD
I don't have great luck buying things, this was an exception. The range looked perfect, no dents or dings, also, it was as described on the Sears web site. My wife does most the cooking and she is happy with the features. Got it on sale for $474., not as fancy as some I looked at but a great deal for the money.
This stove is great no complaints! We got it for a house we are renting out so just glad that we don't have to worry about it getting ruined because it was such a great deal!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This range functions very well and I like where the controls are, safe and easy access. The oven is very roomy and the whole appliance blends well with the rest of the kitchen.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 10% off when you buy a Kenmore Range and over-the-range microwave together. Offer ends 08-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.