Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02294183000 | Model# 94183
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I'm, very satisfied with the range. It was delivered on time and installed by very capable, professional and courteous installers. It has some features that I really like such as the warming burner and the completely enclosed bottom heating element which is great for wiping up spills even though the range is self-cleaning. The range does have one small glass imperfection on one of the burners, about 1/4" in diameter. At first I thought it was a smudge, but after various unsuccessful attempts at cleaning, I've come to the conclusion that it is in the glass. Have yet to see what Sears will do about it. The other minor issue is that the controls are not as intuitive as I expected and actually had to read the owners manual to understand how to use some features (i.e. set the clock). There is also a hot burner indicator on the control panel but not near the burner surface. This makes it somewhat risky because you can't tell which burner is hot once they are off unless you remember which one you had on. Not good for someone else in the household coming up to the range who wasn't using it. Requires caution. All things considered, I still am very happy with the purchase.
Baton Rouge, LA
We've always been pleased with Kenmore appliances and this is no exception. We love that it is a 5.4 cubic foot oven We've always had a coil cooktop, so this cooktop is the first time we've had the ceramic top. So far, we like it.
I would love this item if it were'nt for the glass top. I'm so afraid to do something to shatter the glass. I call it a diva because it requires so much care. I try to wipe it every time I use it, but the surface stays hot, and by the time it cools the mess on it has also dried out. I would not recommend the glass top stove. I like the rest of the features, and would recomment it with a regular top.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.