Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02294183000 | Model# 94183
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I bought this range based on the reviews that were given. Mine must be a lemon. I have been nothing but disappointed. Cakes and cookies that I've baked for years in many different ovens come out burned on the edges and undercooked in the middle. The storage drawer underneath is a flimsy piece of junk. I wish I'd shopped around more.
Just replaced my old range and this one is great. The oven is bigger than my old one, it heats up quickly and the large oven window is great to be able to view what is cooking without opening the door. The cooktop is easy to use and cleans up nicely. Great range.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.