Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02294183000 | Model# 94183
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
this range has all the features we were looking for and got it for a great sales price; it appears to be a much higher priced range will the stainless black look
LOVE THIS RANGE!!! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this range. It is everything I was looking for and looks amazing in my kitchen with all my other stainless appliances.
I live alone so my applicances do not get a lot use. I have been very happy with the range. Have not used the oven yet but the cook top works great. Looks great in my kitchen with the other new applicances I purchased.
This stainless steel electric range has a clean, sleek look. It has 5 burners and one has two sizes. The oven is large with a hidden bottom heating element, making it easy to wipe any drips. It is self-cleaning, but we haven't needed to use it yet. I love the large oven window. The stove top and oven heat fast and efficiently. This has been the perfect range for us!
Pros. Big top, good looking stove and has all the bells and whistles. Cons. It gets very hot and quickly. My wife said it heats up the entire Kitchen and she never sweated so much cooking in front of a stove. She was baking something with tin foil over the top and the oven got so hot it melted the tin foil and the foil got stuck to the bottom of the stove. Counter top gets dirty very easy and if you don't clean it right away the dirt cakes up on the top and makes it very hard to clean later. But, this might not be the problem with the stove. I think this is just an issue with these type of top stoves. Also, the back of the stove is just a little wider then the front. Not sure if that is normal is stoves--it might be.
Just received range this week and am happy with the product. Love to control the size of the plate when using large and small pans to heat. Range heats up quickly. The over baked my muffins really well. Taking some time to learn how to use the digital heating elements but am sure I will catch on quick. The delivery was good as well. Came in the scheduled time, quickly removed old appliances and installed the range and refrigerator quickly.
We really love this oven. We were able to purchase three of these: one for our home and two for the kitchen at our church. The ovens are very dependable and we felt like we got a great price. I am a professional cake decorator and need an oven that is very large for sheet cakes. This foots the bill. Thanks Sears.
I bought this range based on the reviews that were given. Mine must be a lemon. I have been nothing but disappointed. Cakes and cookies that I've baked for years in many different ovens come out burned on the edges and undercooked in the middle. The storage drawer underneath is a flimsy piece of junk. I wish I'd shopped around more.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.