Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I needed a new stove to match the rest of the appliances in my kitchen so I wanted the color in bisque. I had always used the old type burners, so I was unsure about purchasing a new stove with the ceramic stove top. I have really come to enjoy this new model and the stovetop is really pretty. I had heard the ceramic stovetops were difficult to clean and maintain but with the cleaner from Sears I have had no problems keeping the stove looking like new. I also like the way the heating element in the oven is concealed in the bottom and not exposed to overspills or grease. Very nice appliance.
Nice range, easy to operate. The black top is an issue. My old stove had a bisque top and I never had a bit of trouble with it, cleaning or with scratches. I was told at the store that the light tops are being phased out - bad move Sears- this black top is like a black car - hard to get and keep clean and beautiful when clean. If you are someone who really cooks and cooks frequently, get ready to clean and wipe a lot to keep shiny and streak free.
Improves the overall look of our kitchen without a major remodeling! A very big upgrade of what we've been used to.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The drawer is terribly small and doesn't slide in and out well, and the stove is the same width as my last one so there should be more room. It's the first smooth top I've had and I wish I had bought another coil because it's hard to keep looking clean. It shows everything since it's black and I don't want to scratch it so I feel I have to be way more careful with it. The burner has to be turned up higher than my coil to get the same amount of heat. It may all be personal preference. The oven is fine, and I like the panel. I do trust Kenmore products brand overall.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Members get 50,000 back in points when you purchase select Kenmore Elite Free Standing Ranges Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified Appliances priced $499 and over or Special Financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.