Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 19.75" H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious
From weekday meals to large holiday dinners, the Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. electric range 9418 delivers flexible cooking options that simplify your time in the kitchen. A large self-cleaning oven provides the capacity and power to evenly cook large roasts and poultry. The convenient control panel puts more options at your fingertips with delay cook and auto shut-off. This Kenmore range features a versatile ceramic cooktop with dual elements. The 12-in. element is ideal for large pots, and a warming zone keeps dishes at the optimal temperature until you're ready to serve. Spacious and flexible, this Kenmore electric range fits your family's needs.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Honey Brook, PA
Went to Sears and Montgomeryville Mall to purchase an oven after our top cracked on the old one. This oven was on sale and was exactly what we were looking for; self cleaning, bisque and a glass top. Since purchasing, the oven works exactly as expected and we are very happy with it.
Mount Joy, PA
The range was received in perfect condition, works properly, and I like it a lot compared to my old coil model. No problems, and no regrets. I'm still getting accustomed to cooking on a smooth-top, but after just couple of weeks I wouldn't go back to a coil model. The warming zone on the surface is a dandy feature. Others have mentioned how the black smooth-top surface shows smudges and fingerprints easily, even when perfectly cleaned. True, but I've found that a good quality micro-fiber polyester blend cleaning/polishing cloth from the automotive departments does an outstanding job of putting the final polish on the glass. Nothing else works as well. I now keep one in the kitchen, reserved for that purpose only. I have this small gripe about all of the smooth-top ranges, from all manufacturers, with mechanical knobs for the surface temperatures. The single element knobs all turn clockwise to lower the temperature, but on the dual sized elements, the inner/small turns counter-clockwise to lower the temperature, and the outer/large turns clockwise to lower the temperature. Perhaps there is a reasonable engineering reason they designed the control this way, but for consistency and to make it more intuitive, I wish they all were the same. I think the human factors engineer was on vacation the day they decided that. Others have complained about smaller storage drawer size, and it's true. I guess the constant quest to advertise and sell larger oven sizes causes some of that. Also, the hidden oven heating element puts the heating element lower in the frame which also forces the storage compartment to be shallower. For the same design reasons, the inset area on the back of the range where the power plug can be is smaller and lower if you want to be able to push the range all of the way back against the wall. In my case I needed to have an electrician move the power receptacle down from about 11" off of the floor to about 6" off of the floor - but this seems to be normal now for most electric range models from all manufacturers. This model is no different.
I needed a new stove to match the rest of the appliances in my kitchen so I wanted the color in bisque. I had always used the old type burners, so I was unsure about purchasing a new stove with the ceramic stove top. I have really come to enjoy this new model and the stovetop is really pretty. I had heard the ceramic stovetops were difficult to clean and maintain but with the cleaner from Sears I have had no problems keeping the stove looking like new. I also like the way the heating element in the oven is concealed in the bottom and not exposed to overspills or grease. Very nice appliance.
Nice range, easy to operate. The black top is an issue. My old stove had a bisque top and I never had a bit of trouble with it, cleaning or with scratches. I was told at the store that the light tops are being phased out - bad move Sears- this black top is like a black car - hard to get and keep clean and beautiful when clean. If you are someone who really cooks and cooks frequently, get ready to clean and wipe a lot to keep shiny and streak free.
Improves the overall look of our kitchen without a major remodeling! A very big upgrade of what we've been used to.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The drawer is terribly small and doesn't slide in and out well, and the stove is the same width as my last one so there should be more room. It's the first smooth top I've had and I wish I had bought another coil because it's hard to keep looking clean. It shows everything since it's black and I don't want to scratch it so I feel I have to be way more careful with it. The burner has to be turned up higher than my coil to get the same amount of heat. It may all be personal preference. The oven is fine, and I like the panel. I do trust Kenmore products brand overall.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.