Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - BlackItem# 02294179000 | Model# 94179
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 19.75"H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Versatile
This Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. electric range 9417 is a versatile solution for all your cooking needs. With multiple heating sources, you can be sure to direct heat where it 's most needed. From a 12 in. element for large stock pots to a 9/6 in. dual element that can be adjusted for sauce or sauté pans, the ceramic glass surface provides plenty of versatility. The oven features variable self-cleaning cycles, allowing you to schedule from 2- to 4-hour cycles for deep-cleaning power. The extra-large oven window and interior light make it easy to keep watch while perfecting your grandmother's casserole recipe.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Smiths Grove, KY
So far so good. The stove it working great. I like the fact it is smooth top and it is new!! I am excited to use the self-cleaning aspect of it but haven't needed to yet. the only complaint is since it is black I thought i would hide things better however it seems to stay dirty looking. Like with any type of grease stains orif you wipe to much it looks like it has a film on it. I do like the stove though! Thanks
Smooth top on this range is black glass, (no specks or pattern), is a challenge to keep clean. Smears and water spots show unless you wipe dry and buff with paper or other type of towel. Would have also been nice to have the dual element with the 12 inch eye, creating a 12 or 10 inch cooking surface instead of on the opposite side making it have three cooking options for small pans. Overall am happy with the way this range cooks, and is not a bad range considering the price.
San Antonio, TX
I've owned a ceramic top stove before. After moving into an older home, I had to upgrade the stove from coil burners to a ceramic cook top. When we bought stove I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it, but was willing to take a chance just to get rid of the coil burners. What a gem this stove is. First, the big burners are BIG. The cook surface of the large burners are larger than my biggest frying pan - not in a dangerous way; they heat the pan evenly and quickly, even my big pots heat up evenly and FAST. The second thing I love about this stove is the big oven window. Every oven I've owned, up till now, I felt like I was a Peeping Tom on my own biscuits. This nice, large oven window allows me to just quickly peer in to see how the baking is coming along. This stove was a such a nice surprise. It may not have all the bells and whistles like other stoves do, but for the amount of cooking I do (dinner everyday and three meals a day on the weekends) this oven has surpassed any expecation I had.
We have been satisfied wih the stove. We have not been satisfied with the installation process we have experienced with Sears. Sears did not independently install a piece of hardware called an anti-tip bracket. My husband and I had to call and schedule three additional installation dates because each subsequent time delivery men came to install the necessary hardware, they did not even have it on their truck! My husband basically had to threaten Sears with a law suit before they corrected their mistake. When the guys finally did come with the bracket, they broke one of my marble book ends during the installation process. Again, the stove is very good for the price, but Sears delivery is NOT worth it!!!!!!!
Richmond Dale, OH
I love how fast the stovetop heats up. I ordered this stove from a picture online and I am not a bit disappointed. I owned other Kenmore products in the past and have had a great experience with them.
Chula Vista, CA
WE PURCHASE THIS STOVE TO MATCH THE OTHER APPLIANCE IN THE KITCHEN, WITH THE ADDED PROMO CODES FOR A BETTER DISCOUNT IT WAS A BETTER PURCHASE THAN BUYING FROM OTHER STOVES. WE LIKE THE WEIGHT OF THE STOVE AND THE LARGER OVEN, THE EXTERIOR FINISH AND THE OPERATION ON THE CONTROL PANEL MAKES IT EASY TO USE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.