Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02294173000 | Model# 94173
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 19.75"H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Versatile
This Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. electric range 9417 is a versatile solution for all your cooking needs. With multiple heating sources, you can be sure to direct heat where it 's most needed. From a 12 in. element for large stock pots to a 9/6 in. dual element that can be adjusted for sauce or sauté pans, the ceramic glass surface provides plenty of versatility. The oven features variable self-cleaning cycles, allowing you to schedule from 2- to 4-hour cycles for deep-cleaning power. The extra-large oven window and interior light make it easy to keep watch while perfecting your grandmother's casserole recipe.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After 10 years I finally bought a new stove and this is what I decided upon. It's so easy to keep clean with the flat top. I love the way the front burner can expand to accommodate 2 different sized pots. The bottom drawer is very sturdy.
this range is beautiful. My family says meals taste better in this range. The top coils cook food marvelous!
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Purchased this range because I wanted a flat top, I got tired of taking apart the burners all the time, it stays clean as long as you wipe and polish it after every use. The oven is large and it has six shelf adjustments which is more than most ovens, I like the self clean and oven lock features as well. The dual burner also comes in handy depending on what size pans you are using, Overall, for the price I paid, (I caught it on sale as a hot buy), I am pleased with this range.
Had this for about 18 months, it works great, heats fast (for electric) and works as described. Can't complain, and can't see myself trying to save a few hundred bucks by going w/ a cheaper brand/model when this is solid.
In less than a year this stove had 3 controllers (under the 1 year warranty), the brain of the stove, the most expensive part. The 4th controller is now going bad. The top scratches very easy. If we could rate this product ZERO stars we would.
I had never had a stove with a warming burner. It's fantastic. The stove is pretty and easy to clean. It works perfectly. I've had several ranges in my 50 years of marriage. This one is by far the most beautiful, easiest to clean and most efficient of them all.
Beacon Falls, CT
We replaced the range that was in the house when we bought it. This new one is so much better. The oven cooking is even. The range top is great. Its nice to have the ability to use the fifth burner which is either small or large in the front depending on what you are cooking. NIce.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.