Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft.Self-Cleaning Electric Range - WhiteItem# 02294172000 | Model# 94172
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 19.75"H x 19.125"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.5/9.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 12" 2700W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Electric Range - Versatile
This Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. electric range 9417 is a versatile solution for all your cooking needs. With multiple heating sources, you can be sure to direct heat where it 's most needed. From a 12 in. element for large stock pots to a 9/6 in. dual element that can be adjusted for sauce or sauté pans, the ceramic glass surface provides plenty of versatility. The oven features variable self-cleaning cycles, allowing you to schedule from 2- to 4-hour cycles for deep-cleaning power. The extra-large oven window and interior light make it easy to keep watch while perfecting your grandmother's casserole recipe.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Jose, CA
Seriously... we've had this oven for just two years. I think this may have been the first cleaning cycle - and it broke! We were told (and later did some research to confirm) that is this is a common problem. Know what the online advice is? Don't use the clean cycle!!! So we just paid the repair guy almost the cost of a new range. Never again. I would either, just buy a new stove each time - or maybe its time to step up to a quality brand. Sears, you have dissapointed me.
Pine City, NY
We just love this stove. Didn't need all the bells and whistle that are last range had. It matches our new Kenmore Stainless Dishwasher. I like how you can change the baking degrees so easy.
Absolutely wonderful!!! Love, love, love!!!! Easy to clean, heats up quickly, cools down quickly, cooks evenly. Perfect!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.