Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Self-Cleaning Oven - BlackItem# 02294149000 | Model# 94149
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.63|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.38 x 19.75 x 19.13|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||Two 6" 1500W; two 8" 2600W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious Cooking
The Kenmore electric range 9414 offers superior cooking performance that will accommodate any size pots and pans for your delicious meals. Convenient added features include a 4-element lift-up cooktop displaying two 6 in. and two 8 in. coil elements with chrome drip pans for maximum cooking space and easy access for cleaning. The large storage drawer provides extra space for cooking essentials. Additional time-saving settings on this Kenmore electric range include the Easy Set 306 electronic controls for temperature, lockout, variable time self-cleaning, auto shutoff and indicator lights for safety and efficiency.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Pompano Beach, FL
I purchased this range to replace a glass top. I have been using a Kenmore glass top for the past several years and decided I prefer the coil burner. I could not use my cast iron skillets on the glass top. I have found this coil burner heats faster.
The black Kenmore oven is a great oven. I would recommend it. It gets hot fairly quickly and very easy to clean up. The two gentlemen that helped deliver the oven were very friendly and helpful. I would definatly get this brand if something we're to happen to it later on.
My old range had been limping along for a few years when I realized it needed to be replaced. I started talking with other family members and based on the recommendations from most of my family and friends I choose to purchase a Kenmore Range. The price was very good and after making my purchase discovered it could be delivered the next day! My new Range was delivered early the next day and the old range was removed from my home. I not only love my new range but my nine year old daughter likes it so much she now helps with cooking dinner. My family loves the new range.
It looks great in my kitchen and I got it for a great price. My only concern is a small area of condensation between the panes of glass on the oven door. It was there from initial setup and has not gone away after a week. I will continue to watch it but Sears repair says it is normal.
Works well, reasonably priced, available when promised -what more can you ask for? I've never had a self-cleaning oven before and didn't really want one because it takes like 8 hours or something! This one gives you a choice with a light clean in 2 hours. I selected that one for what I considered more than a "light" clean but it did a GREAT job!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.