Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Self-Cleaning Oven - BisqueItem# 02294144000 | Model# 94144
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.63|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.38 x 19.75 x 19.13|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||Two 6" 1500W; two 8" 2600W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious Cooking
The Kenmore electric range 9414 offers superior cooking performance that will accommodate any size pots and pans for your delicious meals. Convenient added features include a 4-element lift-up cooktop displaying two 6 in. and two 8 in. coil elements with chrome drip pans for maximum cooking space and easy access for cleaning. The large storage drawer provides extra space for cooking essentials. Additional time-saving settings on this Kenmore electric range include the Easy Set 306 electronic controls for temperature, lockout, variable time self-cleaning, auto shutoff and indicator lights for safety and efficiency.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had this stove for three years. I noticed one burner not acting right, so when I checked under the range I found the electrical socket for the burner melted and half way gone! It was a pile of ash under the range. The wires connecting to it were browned and burnt about two inches up from the connector. I called Sears and Kenmore about this problem and they told me I would have to pay for any repairs unless I had an extended warrantee.
Colorado Springs, CO
We went to the store and picked this stove from the floor models. The salesman was knowledgable and friendly. We didn't have many questions and were out in 15 minutes. Stove is beautiful and works perfectly!
This product is easy to clean, I like the pre-heat option for oven, the control panel is operator-friendly. The instruction booklet was very helpful.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
THIS RANGE IS NOT FANCY BUT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED. SOMETIMES LESS IS BEST. I USED IT THE FIRST DAY RECEIVING IT AND IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM. IT REALLY FIT MY NEEDS AS A COOK. THE COLOR IS NICE ALSO. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDTHIS RANGE..
I bought the Bisque and I like the color. So far, it seems to cook well. I have not yet baked anything in it. My old Kenmore range wasn't cooking as hot so I have to be careful to make adjustments when cooking. The Electric coils do not sit flat, so even with the unit being level the elements are not. You cannot clean the drip trays under the coils without taking out the coils as the drip trays completely encircle the electical connector. The coils just snap in and out but this is an area that I fear will break since I have to keep taking them out to clean up any spills. I was told the top lifted to clean but it does not. The instruction book tells you a lot about cleaning the oven but NOTHING about cleaning the range and elements!! I did not find the controls to be intuitive. I really had to work through them with the book. In particular the timer display was very confusing when trying to program it. 01 is actually 1 minute and 30 is actually 30 minutes. It changes to a clock format with seconds after you select "start". If you forget to push "start" after selecting "bake" and the temp. you want the oven doesn't "start" to pre-heat. The storage door underneath is not deep enough (front to back) to hold a cookie tray and the broiler tray barely fits. I was unable to put as much in this drawer as my last kenmore electric stove. The real problem is it is almost impossible to open once full as the handle doesn't really let you get a grip on the door. You have to pay extra to get the correct electrical hook up for your area. that is an additional $30+ These were probably designed for rentals but I question how they will hold up.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- 5% off w Sears card on purchases over $299 OR no interest paid for 12 months on purchases over $299 Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.