Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Self-Cleaning Oven - WhiteItem# 02294142000 | Model# 94142
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.63|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.38 x 19.75 x 19.13|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1500W; 2 - 8" 2600W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious Cooking
The Kenmore electric range 9414 offers superior cooking performance that will accommodate any size pots and pans for your delicious meals. Convenient added features include a 4-element lift-up cooktop displaying two 6 in. and two 8 in. coil elements with chrome drip pans for maximum cooking space and easy access for cleaning. The large storage drawer provides extra space for cooking essentials. Additional time-saving settings on this Kenmore electric range include the Easy Set 306 electronic controls for temperature, lockout, variable time self-cleaning, auto shutoff and indicator lights for safety and efficiency.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Blairs Mills, PA
We bought this item in February. I cook and bake A LOT. The display started glitching in July. The clock would reset itself making us believe there was a power outage in the middle of the night, but no other clocks were reset. Then the display, buttons AND oven quit working in September. We called in the warranty and had to wait 3 weeks for the part to be replaced. It hasn't even been a month and the display, buttons and oven is not working again. All four burners still work, but that doesn't help me with the baking I do.
I bought this range and it was very easy to use. i got a manual so it was easy to use. it works great, heats up very fast.cooks eveything evenly. the self cleaning feature works very well. saves time cleaning the oven. Very easy to clean on the stove part. I am very Happy with my product..the only thing i didnt like is that i had to buy a power cord for it .. I think they should supply one with th erange. other then that i am very happy with my product and would recommend it to other peopl
We read some reviews you had listed. We found it similar to the Kenmore unit it replaces. The temps are a bit different but that is normal. The controls seem intuitive and no problem. The chrome pans under the surface units look better that the grey ones on the old unit. We have had the range for a week and are pleased with it so far.
I have had this stove for three years. I noticed one burner not acting right, so when I checked under the range I found the electrical socket for the burner melted and half way gone! It was a pile of ash under the range. The wires connecting to it were browned and burnt about two inches up from the connector. I called Sears and Kenmore about this problem and they told me I would have to pay for any repairs unless I had an extended warrantee.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.