Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Self-Cleaning Oven - WhiteItem# 02294142000 | Model# 94142
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.63|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.38 x 19.75 x 19.13|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1500W; 2 - 8" 2600W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Range - Spacious Cooking
The Kenmore electric range 9414 offers superior cooking performance that will accommodate any size pots and pans for your delicious meals. Convenient added features include a 4-element lift-up cooktop displaying two 6 in. and two 8 in. coil elements with chrome drip pans for maximum cooking space and easy access for cleaning. The large storage drawer provides extra space for cooking essentials. Additional time-saving settings on this Kenmore electric range include the Easy Set 306 electronic controls for temperature, lockout, variable time self-cleaning, auto shutoff and indicator lights for safety and efficiency.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this item in February. I cook and bake A LOT. The display started glitching in July. The clock would reset itself making us believe there was a power outage in the middle of the night, but no other clocks were reset. Then the display, buttons AND oven quit working in September. We called in the warranty and had to wait 3 weeks for the part to be replaced. It hasn't even been a month and the display, buttons and oven is not working again. All four burners still work, but that doesn't help me with the baking I do.
I have had this stove for three years. I noticed one burner not acting right, so when I checked under the range I found the electrical socket for the burner melted and half way gone! It was a pile of ash under the range. The wires connecting to it were browned and burnt about two inches up from the connector. I called Sears and Kenmore about this problem and they told me I would have to pay for any repairs unless I had an extended warrantee.
Colorado Springs, CO
We went to the store and picked this stove from the floor models. The salesman was knowledgable and friendly. We didn't have many questions and were out in 15 minutes. Stove is beautiful and works perfectly!
This product is easy to clean, I like the pre-heat option for oven, the control panel is operator-friendly. The instruction booklet was very helpful.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
THIS RANGE IS NOT FANCY BUT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED. SOMETIMES LESS IS BEST. I USED IT THE FIRST DAY RECEIVING IT AND IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM. IT REALLY FIT MY NEEDS AS A COOK. THE COLOR IS NICE ALSO. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDTHIS RANGE..
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.