Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Locked|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Gas Range - Spacious and Versatile
With the Kenmore gas range 7403, four sealed burners offer versatility with features like the 14,200 BTU power burner and a low-flame simmer burner. The easy set controls help to obtain the ideal temperatures for both the oven and the stove. Warm and Hold settings keep food warm until it's ready to serve. The spacious self-cleaning oven can hold several dishes at once, and the extra-large window lets you view progress without wasting heat. Easy Set 306 electronic controls include convenient settings like delay cook and auto shutoff. Spacious and modern, this Kenmore electric gas range is great for families.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
It took a little while for us to adjust to the new range but it seems to be working well and we're satisfied. The only thing that could be added is a broiler tray. I understand that is now available but at an extra cost
Oil City, PA
Ordered this as a Christmas gift for mother-in-law, whose gas range was unreliable. Seems to be a decent, basic, self cleaning gas range. So far it has heated up well. and she is very pleased with it. The delivery guys took care in un-crating and delivering. So far, our expectations have been fully met.
We purchased this stove in June, 2014. I waited this long so that I could write a more accurate review. We replaced a 15 year old Kenmore stove with this unit. I wanted a basic no-frills stove. This unit is just that. However, you do get what you pay for. The unit appears to be well built. But the metal is a thinner gauge than our old stove and some edges are sharp. I had read in other reviews that the grates were of poor quality. They are very rough and cheap. I salvaged the porcelain covered cast iron grates from our old stove before it was removed and they work pretty well. They don't fit the stovetop perfectly but are very usable. These grates would have been a "deal breaker" if our old ones had not fit. I took one with me when I went shopping for the new stove. The flame adjustment on our old stove was a true analog design. The more you turned the **** the flame either enlarged or grew smaller in an even/uniform manner. The flame adjustment on this stove is more like in steps. The flame changes in about every 1/8th of a turn. It has been frustrating. The oven seems to cycle on-and-off more frequently than our old stove. I have not found any leaking hot air from the stove that would result in such cycling. The oven temp seems to be accurate when I tested it with our portable oven thermometer. The baking and roasting seems to be even from side to side. The back is hotter than the front which is generally normal. Our old stove had a removable "pan" that surrounded the burners and was below the grates. This unit has a depression/well surrounding the burners. I guess I was spoiled with our old stove since I could easily remove the "pan" and wash it. In general, I am satisfied with the stove and would still buy it knowing what I know now.
After 18 years of the same stove it is nice to have an update. Loving the different burner sizes. Can boil water WAY quicker. Glad to have the broiler in the oven and the extra storage space at the bottom. So far, really happy with my purchase.
The range is perfect for home cooking. The delivery was great, right on time, and careful bringing the range in. I really appreciated the friendly service.
The oven is true to temperature, now I don't have to constantly watch what I'm cooking to see if it is done or if it is burning my food. I love having a feature that tells me when the oven temperature is reached for cooking. The storage space below the oven is very handy to put large cookie sheets & pizza pans in.
East Saint Louis, IL
I checked reviews of this range along with MANY others and this one stood out. I needed a new oven before Thanksgiving, so I chose this Kenmore gas range. I will have to say it does what its suppose to do. Heats even and fast and can boil water in a hurry. My turkey came out perfect!!! Thanks Sears for a great range at a great price! :)
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.