Kenmore 45-Bottle Wine Chiller - Stainless SteelItem# 04699279000 | Model# 99279
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 45-Bottle Wine Chiller – Elegant, Modern Storage
Organized, spacious and designed to keep your wine just the right temperature, this 45-bottle Kenmore wine chiller 9927 is the perfect home for your rarest vintages. Sleekly designed and stylish, it serves as a beautiful display, while its stainless steel finish is built to last.
- Digital temperature controls allow you to adjust interior climate across a wide range with the push of a button for a chill that fits your vintage vino to a T
- Equipped with a see-through glass door, this Kenmore delivers quick access to wines, while displaying your collection in organized, elegant style
- A simple interior light exposes labels and makes finding the right drink easy with the quick touch of a button
- A simple layer of protection for your vineyard investment, the built-in door open alarm alerts you to conditions that could compromise your favorite vintages
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Monmouth Junction, NJ
The first two units I received arrived damaged, 1 unit) The stainless steel on the door was ripped apart. 2 unit) The side was crushed. It looks like the forks from a fork truck were lowered and hit both units as they were on a pallet in the warehouse. I got the third unit last night and it is undamaged (Third time a charm). For the price point a good unit to chill your bottles. It is plastic inside, The shelves are metal and the top five shelves pull out. Looks nice, chilled down quickly. Runs quiet.
So far no problems. Unit is nice looking. Bottles fit very tight in their spaces so no grab and go. You'll need to remove the entire shelf to get to the bottle in the back if needed. Bottle in front remove just fine, but the spacing between shelves is tight. This is a storage unit so everything fits snug. Temperature seems to be stable most of the time. Compressor runs a little loud so its best to put this in a back room. Instructions refer to actual temperature reading, but this option does not work on this unit. It only displays what the temperature setting should be. I recommend a separate thermometer placed in the unit for a true reading.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.