Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 45 Bottle Wine Chiller Is the Perfect Place for the Perfect Vintage
The Kenmore 45 bottle stainless steel wine chiller creates the perfect environment for keeping all your vintages in the same great condition they were the day your brought them home. With digital climate controls, this chiller replicates conditions you'd find in a wine cellar, but in a lot less space and with a lot more control. You can adjust the interior climate as outside conditions change, giving you absolute control at all times.
The Kenmore 45 bottle wine chiller is sleek and compact, fitting dozens of bottles on six chrome shelves inside a cabinet that will fit easily in a kitchen, dining room or basement wet bar. A door alarm lets you know if your wines are at risk, while an interior light and see-through door let you find your favorite wine instantly. The chiller is frost-free for easy care.
- The Kenmore 45 bottle stainless steel wine chiller helps you enjoy a great vintage at its peak by keeping dozens of bottles in a perfectly controlled climate
- Digital temperature controls let you create the right climate
- See-through glass door lets you see the bottles at a glance
- Interior light gives you a good view of the labels
- Alarm lets you know if the door is accidentally left open
- Temperature range 41 to 64.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Adjustable legs
- Six chrome shelves
- Frost free
- Dimensions: 21.5 inches wide, 34.8 inches high, 22.2 inches deep
- 4.6 Cubic feet capacity
- One-year limited warranty
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Lemon Grove, CA
We received the Wine Chiller with the door attached but drooping and the handle needed a little set screw (missing) so could not attach it. Called for support but could offer replacing the unit - fixed it myself, ********** had the set screw. The Wine Chiller really only holds 'regular' sized bottles, some of the oversized bottles will fit but are hard to get in and out, also the oversized bottles make it so the shelves do not slide out - what a pain. Works good though, just not designed for Pinot drinkers.
Fort Worth, TX
The first unit arrived damaged and I had to purchase a replacement before my original purchase could be refunded. The 2nd unit also arrived damaged and by this time I had no fight left in me to call Sears, so I have a dmamged wine coller in my house. Very disappointed. Avoid large online purchases from Sears.
This wine chiller is perfect for keeping our red wines at "cellar temperature." It's simple to operate, and looks great, too.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Boulder Creek, CA
Cooler works great and fills my need for a larger but still inexpensive wine cooler. Some of my bottles are too large to fit the space so it does not hold the stated number. Would be nice to have temp indicator.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
The first two units I received arrived damaged, 1 unit) The stainless steel on the door was ripped apart. 2 unit) The side was crushed. It looks like the forks from a fork truck were lowered and hit both units as they were on a pallet in the warehouse. I got the third unit last night and it is undamaged (Third time a charm). For the price point a good unit to chill your bottles. It is plastic inside, The shelves are metal and the top five shelves pull out. Looks nice, chilled down quickly. Runs quiet.
So far no problems. Unit is nice looking. Bottles fit very tight in their spaces so no grab and go. You'll need to remove the entire shelf to get to the bottle in the back if needed. Bottle in front remove just fine, but the spacing between shelves is tight. This is a storage unit so everything fits snug. Temperature seems to be stable most of the time. Compressor runs a little loud so its best to put this in a back room. Instructions refer to actual temperature reading, but this option does not work on this unit. It only displays what the temperature setting should be. I recommend a separate thermometer placed in the unit for a true reading.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.