Kenmore 40 gal. Tall 12-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232144000 | Model# 32144
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||40 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||20|
|Tank Height (In.):||60.5|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||3 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||2|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||12 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||12 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||53|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4622|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.Three inches of foam insulation and a long-life baked enamel exterior finish contribute to the efficiency of the Kenmore 32144 40-gallon electric water heater. Designed for durability and efficiency, this Kenmore electric water heater has Super Lineguard™ elements for superior resistance to lime buildup, Everlast Pexan™ polymer dip tube, and a glass-lined steel electric water heater with two large anode rods for superior electric water heater protection.
A 40-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 2- to 3-person household with typical water use.
- 3 inches of energy-efficient foam insulation (R value 24.0) prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 12-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank with two large anodes maximizes tank life by protecting against corrosion
- Super Lineguard™ element lasts longer and has superior resistance to lime buildup
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) safety relief valve is factory installed
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this Kenmore electric hot water heater 4 years ago and I've never had a problem with it to date. The water is nice and hot when on demand and never fails to work. Very energy efficient and I wrap insulation around it for our bitter cold North Dakota winters. Kenmore is a trusted brand and I intend on purchasing a Kenmore propane hot water heater for our travel trailer. Won't ever hesitate to purchase the Kenmore brand.
We had a Bosch on demand hot water heater which we loved, until it stopped working.......couldn't not get a a repair who knew anything about it and the Bosch tech support wasn't great. So off to Sear we went. This 40 gallon unit works well for our family of five.
this is sears gone crazy giving a chance to WIN just click to spin but first you have to write a REVIEW of a product? What is our country coming to? How much does sears charge for delivery in your area? It cost me $100 for delivery of a $300 water heater, not to mention if they have to haul it away for you.
This water heater seemed to work excellent for almost 3 years. (August 07 - July 2010) It started to leak from the top inlet fitting and needed to be replaced. Rather then buy a quality brand, I called Sears because I have 9 years remaining on the warranty. They are charging me $75 to have someone come to my home and tell me that it can't be repaired (that's why I called them). Now they want to charge to install a new one and extra to haul the junk one away. If I did this to my customers my business would be out-of-business.
, Albany New York
, Chelmsford MA
I purchased a Power Miser 12 in February of 2004 and in May of 2008 it started to leak from under the top cover. I am being told by Sears in Nashua NH that I have to pay for a sersvice person to condemn the unit and that they would cover $80 to purchase a new unit and for a person to install a new unit.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.