Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Beverage Center - Stainless SteelItem# 04699283000 | Model# 99283
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Beverage Center - Beverage Storage
Perfect for storing and chilling your favorite wines, beers and specialty drinks, the stainless steel Kenmore Beverage Center 9928 is a stylish addition to any home. With chrome shelves, the 4.6 cu. ft. beverage center adapts to any modern décor. The see-through glass door displays your wine or beer collection, and an interior light makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for. A convenient door-open alarm lets you know if the unit has been left ajar to keep temperatures consistent.
- Digital temperature controls allow you to adjust interior climate across a wide range with the push of a button for a chill that fits your drinks to a T
- Equipped with a see-through glass door, this Kenmore delivers quick access to beverages, while keeping them organized and easy to find
- A simple layer of protection for your pocketbook, the built-in door open alarm alerts you when the door is left ajar, reducing wear and tear on the compessor and saving energy
- A simple interior light exposes labels and makes finding the right drink easy with the quick touch of a button
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Antonio, TX
Purchased item in 8/27/2014. Had it replaced on 9/19/2014. Beverage center does not hold temperature. Set on 39 but it operates between 45-47 degrees. This may be good for wine ,but soft drinks taste awful at this coolness.
Canyon Country, CA
I really wish I had read reviews before making my purchase. My experience was the same as most others. Set up this unit, did not put anything in it, and let it run for 3 days. It did not get below 45 degrees. Yesterday was a real pain as I had to carry it up a flight of stairs to put it back in my truck to return it. Looks nice but is junk.
As another review stated, the temperature for this refrigerator will not hold. The first one I purchased would only cool to 45 degrees. It should cool down to 39 degrees. Sears is delivering me another one, however, I am not confident that this one will cool to the temperature it should, given the other reviews I have read. I will update this review if there is a change. On the plus side, the unit is very nice and fits perfectly under the cabinet in the media room. I just wish it worked as advertised.
Bought this as a replacement for a Frigidaire compact refrigerator, We got tired of the constant need to defrost the old one and the ice building up on the freezer compartment. It was between the Kenmore beverage center or an "all refrigerator" compact unit from ******. I set the temperature to 40 deg. F but it seems to stick to 43 deg. F. The unit has a difficult time keeping temp inside at 43 deg. I'll give it a month or so and probably have it serviced since I bought an extended warranty.
West Chester, OH
Purchased item to keep beverages at 40 degrees. This is the second unit. Both performed the same. Set temperature at 39, 40 and 41 degrees - unit mostly stays at 45 degrees, sometimes 46+ and rarely at the set temperature.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.